Seeking Beautiful girl with ugly repulsive fat guy pairing

kained

Jul 7, 2020
I'm looking for games (or comics) with a dynamic of a gorgeous young woman with a physically and perhaps morally repulsive man (or men). Think Princess Leia and Jaba the Hutt. There's just something about the extreme juxtaposition of beauty with ugliness I find compelling. It can be hard to find this kind of material. There doesn't seem to be any kind of consistent fetish term or tag that describes it. I've seen the term BBM before.

It can be romantic and consensual. Or it can be cooercive, manipulative on the part of the guy, blackmail, rape. I like innocence vs evil. A girl forced to serve a slobbish man to a point she feels much shame. Something about a beautiful girl being a slave to a guy she is far out of the league of and she is maybe disgusted by. Perhaps a heavily nerdy kinda guy. A game where you play as the guy plotting against the girl, or perhaps a game where you play as the girl and end up in this situation through in-game choices. One title I've come across that kind of fits the bill is . I don't know of any specifically that have been provided here.