TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
i find 2.1 to be a really short content release. king of disappointing.
And I agree, I did state that I believe it was to be a shorter update as well. This was due to my personal life being such a busy month in September, and I apologized and tried to let everyone know ahead of time so as to hopefully not disappoint anyone as much.
I will be making up for it with the Next update, the Halloween update. I’ve taken days off even from my normal job to make up more time. I do apologize for a short update, as I myself would feel the same way. But I hope to make up for it in the next one, either way, thank you for taking time to play, I do appreciate it. I hope this clears things up for anyone else wondering the same.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Halloween update as in Actual halloween in game or halloween as in updated around halloween time.Cause holiday events in game is like one of my favorite things,i like them more than the holiday itself!! :eazyHype:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
For any newcomers, I know it’s in the thread and such but I’ll say it again to help. If anyone is new and deciding to just now play the ga
Halloween update as in Actual halloween in game or halloween as in updated around halloween time.Cause holiday events in game is like one of my favorite things,i like them more than the holiday itself!! :eazyHype:
BOTH lol it’ll be in game to answer your question yes :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I believe this update is about half the size of chapter I...
I would agree with you. Again I had an unfortunately busy month with my normal life, it’s disappointing and I understand 100%, sometimes life gets in the way of things. But as I’ve stated before, I’m doing everything I can to make up for it in the next update, I appreciate your feedback :)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I would agree with you. Again I had an unfortunately busy month with my normal life, it’s disappointing and I understand 100%, sometimes life gets in the way of things. But as I’ve stated before, I’m doing everything I can to make up for it in the next update, I appreciate your feedback :)
Don't worry about it man, sometimes these things happen. At least you released something, many other devs would have just used it as an excuse as to why there wasn't an update. Also, people keep saying it was a small update but i can think of a few games it was it was equal to or bigger than.

PS. The last scene in the NTR path was fucking incredible. I'd normally spend my time edging while playing various games, but that scene made edging impossible. As they say in The lonely Island song: I jizzed in my pants.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
im looking foward to seeing what comes from this game absolutely loving it keep up the great work!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Don't worry about it man, sometimes these things happen. At least you released something, many other devs would have just used it as an excuse as to why there wasn't an update. Also, people keep saying it was a small update but i can think of a few games it was it was equal to or bigger than.

PS. The last scene in the NTR path was fucking incredible. I'd normally spend my time edging while playing various games, but that scene made edging impossible. As they say in The lonely Island song: I jizzed in my pants.
Now I'm torn between trying this release or waiting for the next one :confounded:

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Man your game is awesome however now I know how Claire felt when she was nearing climax and the MC could not last longer hahahahaha

Reactions: Baka! and crisbr

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
We are pretty well into the 10th now everywhere in the world and still no update.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Mac

If someone can edit the original post like last time I’d appreciate it :)
I’ll be doing a total makeover of my pages soon. Again it’s a shorter update as stated, but thank you guys for all the love and support, it really never goes unappreciated. You guys are the best. Enjoy :)

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes