xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This was/is such a good VN with great renders and animations. Some of the best looking LIs on the site. Such a shame the Dev seems AWOL most of the time. I, too, do not like to rag on Devs. Hey, I'm not doing it and it must be a pain to put together. Yet, if you commit to doing something...do it. At this point it feels like a big wank job.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Are you fucking serious now?
The audacity of this dev. Not releasing update (whether if he even worked on it or not, don't know), gaslighting and just keep on posting "Will be released this week" and that fucking week never comes, oh and the update of love path was originally scheduled for 14 of feb 2024. He updates once a year at this point and just gaslights all year "It's releasing soon" without being upfront about it. This all has become second nature to him And to top it off dev has the audacity to post this shit.
-------------

Should I post NTR themed renders for bonus content here?
New
2 hours ago

I will post some teasers of the next release tonight, however I've also spent some time making a couple NTR themed renders in order to keep...

-------------

He isn't even posting peeks about love route anymore and still continuing to post NTR themed when everyone is just waiting for love path. And the worst thing is his patrons are enabling this behavior.

What the most repulsive thing. I'm done with this.
You can shove this game where sun doesn't shine bcz you're shitting anyway, have to shut it somehow.
Yet another game ruined by dev.
May you have the strength to be upfront about it.

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee:
TheTypist

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The audacity of this dev. Not releasing update (whether if he even worked on it or not, don't know), gaslighting and just keep on posting "Will be released this week" and that fucking week never comes, oh and the update of love path was originally scheduled for 14 of feb 2024. He updates once a year at this point and just gaslights all year "It's releasing soon" without being upfront about it. This all has become second nature to him And to top it off dev has the audacity to post this shit.
-------------

New
2 hours ago

I will post some teasers of the next release tonight, however I've also spent some time making a couple NTR themed renders in order to keep...

-------------

He isn't even posting peeks about love route anymore and still continuing to post NTR themed when everyone is just waiting for love path. And the worst thing is his patrons are enabling this behavior.

You can shove this game where sun doesn't shine bcz you're shitting anyway, have to shut it somehow.

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

TheTypist
I couldnt care less about which route its on, my big pet peeve is when devs who aren't delivering timely updates post anything tangential to main game like "bonus renders", or "teasers". Work on your damn game.

InvictusGR

Aug 28, 2022
Hello everybody,

I usually don't post comments, however I will make an exception here.
Actions speak louder than words.
Project launch: 16th of August 2018
Status after six years: Chapter 1 Episode 1

Isn't it obvious that the Typist is either lazy or just a scammer?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Actions speak louder than words.
And reading (the changelog) doesn't hurt.

I'm not defending the absolutely atrocious release cadence and, like, two reworks the game went through, but it's a little disingenuous to say it's on EP1 P1 after six years of development. Be a little more factual, and a little less sensationalistic. Thanks.

Reactions: sava75

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
-------------

New
2 hours ago

-------------

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

TheTypist
I couldnt care less about which route its on, my big pet peeve is when devs who aren't delivering timely updates post anything tangential to main game like "bonus renders", or "teasers". Work on your damn game.
Have to post something just for you. But I definitely agree with you two on the "work ethic" of the Typist!

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
-------------

New
2 hours ago

-------------

Keep Growing!
Stay Healthy!

TheTypist

Could care less about the route, it's always been a more then one MC with a super dick game.

What irritating is the big pump up post around New Years getting everyone hyped for regular release schedules and then going AWOL.

Reactions: znnrqp

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
this is a very strange author, but he makes good stories with NTR and beautiful graphics. it is unclear when he will make updates - at the beginning of this story, but posted that the entire game will be completed before the end of the year, and most of it will be released before September. I even bought a stream game, but it looks like I threw away the money

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He did this last time..... Everone was pissed off and ready to Abandon the game. All of a sudden he come out with a good release. Stays with it answering question for about a month.... then darkness !!! I predict this will be the same. Funny thing is... more than a year ago he mentioned he quit his job to work on games full time ! Well that did not happen !

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
NTR warning, (And normal renders) some practice renders I've done over time.

2 days ago
1 A selfie used to practice oversized morphs. Used old hair for fun.

I used this one to practice clothing morphs and perspective

This one was strictly to practice wet skin and hair movement

This one was used to practice dress physics, which I used a ton in the coming update.

This one was used to practice color and vibrancy as well as sizeplay (Unrealistic)
This was a character study based on a character someone was claiming to be only theirs lol
So i made her a bbc lover to prove anyone can make a girl with purple-ish hair and a nerd outfit
Practicing muscle and outdoor lighting
I'm ashamed to say... I was just practicing ahego and cum simulation on the tongue lol

This one I was testing a new pixel radius render setting for cleaner renders
Uhh... Cake... That's all
IDK where I was going with this one, I guess I was just thinking Judy should try bbc
Which led to this
Anyways, that's a bunch of my practice renders... Hope you enjoy, If you guys ever have any technical questions, feel free to ask!

Tags

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This one was strictly to practice wet skin and hair movement
How did you avoid the nasty desaturation that often comes with wet and tan skins when the base shader has properties that aren't captured by the new VDL shader? Or in other words, as you probably know, skin color can come from a combination of base color, translucency layer, dual spec, topcoat, glossy, volume SSS. An example would be base skins with chromatic SSS properties always look wrong with VDL skins because it truncates that property. I've tried fiddling around with the saturation and hue fixes to get back to the base skin to no avail, over time I've just found it better to basically yank his water droplet bump/glossy maps and use them for my own custom geoshell.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
NTR warning, (And normal renders) some practice renders I've done over time.

Pract

Hope you enjoy, If you guys ever have any technical questions, feel free to ask!
Some top flite stuff here!!!
where did you get or make Zoey's .duf? I gave up a while ago.

Reactions: Turret

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Some top flite stuff here!!!
where did you get or make Zoey's .duf? I gave up a while ago.
Isn't that Typist's work, judging by line "2 days ago"? This all pics are from his last post... This give proof that he even don't have any new render from game, showing instead old test work. Sadly...

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Isn't that Typist's work, judging by line "2 days ago"? This all pics are from his last post... This give proof that he even don't have any new render from game, showing instead old test work. Sadly...
copied and pasted the dev. Patreon page so it seems :LOL: was literally nodding off when responding :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes