aqd

Jul 16, 2017
NTR warning, (And normal renders) some practice renders I've done over time.

2 days ago
1 A selfie used to practice oversized morphs. Used old hair for fun.

I used this one to practice clothing morphs and perspective

This one was strictly to practice wet skin and hair movement

This one was used to practice dress physics, which I used a ton in the coming update.

This one was used to practice color and vibrancy as well as sizeplay (Unrealistic)
This was a character study based on a character someone was claiming to be only theirs lol
So i made her a bbc lover to prove anyone can make a girl with purple-ish hair and a nerd outfit
Practicing muscle and outdoor lighting
I'm ashamed to say... I was just practicing ahego and cum simulation on the tongue lol

This one I was testing a new pixel radius render setting for cleaner renders
Uhh... Cake... That's all
IDK where I was going with this one, I guess I was just thinking Judy should try bbc
Which led to this
Anyways, that's a bunch of my practice renders... Hope you enjoy, If you guys ever have any technical questions, feel free to ask!

Tags

Man, I miss old Claire. Much cuter back then. Can't believe it's been so long since the first version of this game came out.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

sNaKeBS

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if and where I can find this version of the game? (This is from TheTypist discord, he posted it in 2019)
Apparently, she is visiting someone in the hospital. I played old versions but not this one 1722901783930.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How is this not abandoned yet? There's been no update for close to a year

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This happened to be one of my Fav NTR Games of all times, BUT the Dev Reuied it all with his delays and ghosting us all. The One of the Best Female Models in and NTR Games. Its a shame we do not get to see any update since many months.

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
I think that the signs of the game's abandonment are all there, in practice the only thing missing is certainty, even on Steam the news has been dead for a long time.
While I certainly understand (and share) the frustration of delays ... he's been posting regular dev updates since May, along with a series of teasers the past few days -- the most recent of which was just a few hours ago.

Some skepticism around if/when the awated update will arrive is warranted, sure, but he has not been uncommunicative ... which is a prerequisite for the abandonment label, last I checked.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
While I certainly understand (and share) the frustration of delays ... he's been posting regular dev updates since May, along with a series of teasers the past few days -- the most recent of which was just a few hours ago.

Some skepticism around if/when the awated update will arrive is warranted, sure, but he has not been uncommunicative ... which is a prerequisite for the abandonment label, last I checked.
If anything the dev is milking

Reactions: DemandoSama
Jan 31, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if and where I can find this version of the game? (This is from TheTypist discord, he posted it in 2019)
Apparently, she is visiting someone in the hospital. I played old versions but not this one View attachment 3902807
I think this scene was discontinued or totally removed from the original game or the first game released by the dev. This was the scene when Claire's boyfriend shot the black guy and then Claire visited him in the hospital and got threatened/blackmailed.

Reactions: sNaKeBS

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Neu

But, I can't sit in this chair any longer and I really don't want to pull an all-nighter a second night in a row if I'm being real. The only up side to this is no one will subscribe until tomorrow, which is better as you'll have access to the next full months worth of member content I have planned.
Otherwise, this really sucks. But I will see you guys tomorrow with what I have for you all, please sleep well and don't worry about staying up late for the release haha. I know that a lot of folks do that, so I just wanted to make you all aware ASAP before you do so.
1725180863437.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022

Neu

But, I can't sit in this chair any longer and I really don't want to pull an all-nighter a second night in a row if I'm being real. The only up side to this is no one will subscribe until tomorrow, which is better as you'll have access to the next full months worth of member content I have planned.
Otherwise, this really sucks. But I will see you guys tomorrow with what I have for you all, please sleep well and don't worry about staying up late for the release haha. I know that a lot of folks do that, so I just wanted to make you all aware ASAP before you do so.
View attachment 3988958
All nighter? MFKER you've been sitting on your hands for the past 6 months! He's like the kid who stays up 2 days straight studying for a final exam, but what he's leaving out is the part where he skipped class half the semester. :LOL:

Am I the only one who remembers when the plan was to release the next update - was gonna be zoey romance path back in February?

As always, appreciate you relaying the news mac182, good or bad it's nice to hear information.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
All nighter? MFKER you've been sitting on your hands for the past 6 months! He's like the kid who stays up 2 days straight studying for a final exam, but what he's leaving out is the part where he skipped class half the semester. :LOL:

Am I the only one who remembers when the plan was to release the next update - was gonna be zoey romance path back in February?

As always, appreciate you relaying the news mac182, good or bad it's nice to hear information.

Ya was pumped back in January with the dev log about the plans for updates and the new direction the project was going, seemed the dev was excited and was goingto be doing updates every 3 months or so lol. Ten month later, nothing.....Glad I didn't keep subbing.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes