aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Man, Claire's tits have gotten bigger and bigger. I swear she a was a cute girl with a B/C cup when this all began. Maybe there's a secret backstory where the MC convinces her to get implants to attract more attention...

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Man, Claire's tits have gotten bigger and bigger. I swear she a was a cute girl with a B/C cup when this all began. Maybe there's a secret backstory where the MC convinces her to get implants to attract more attention...
Or you know one real life reason, when girls boobs increased their size. Pregnancy... But i think that Typist is going in Ocean's steps and slowly adjusting size. :p

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
it's not new when devs do these kind of tactics to milk the fuck out of supporters,release some renders once in a while and voila not abandon and keep the cash flow,what an asshole.:KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really don't want to join the 'hurr durr where iz update croud' on the zone but damn it feels like we have to wait so long for the next update.

The quality of this game is staggering but the waiting doesn't inspire confidence in me.

Reactions: thefee

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This updated November last year ! He has been absent from any communication for close to that. This follwes the same MO for his last release ... almost a year... threats of abandon... then he comes out with one. He then became the model of a Dev... answering all questions...... Then nothing....back in the hole. All should pull monies and pledge to those who care about the game and those that invest in it. .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monty10

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The typist is trying to compete with Braindead for a Worst Dev of the Year award. That's not an easy award to take from BD, but this dev is certainly trying his hardest.

There are just certain devs that can't be trusted at their word, not saying they're terrible people... but is the bare minimum of not lying or making false promises really that hard?

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I really don't want to join the 'hurr durr where iz update croud' on the zone but damn it feels like we have to wait so long for the next update.

The quality of this game is staggering but the waiting doesn't inspire confidence in me.
I don't know about staggering man. You've played as many games as I have, and we must admit, there are PLENTY OF OTHERS with similar or greater quality.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know about staggering man. You've played as many games as I have, and we must admit, there are PLENTY OF OTHERS with similar or greater quality.
There are other games of this quality, but the majority of them are vanilla romance or harem games. NTS quality is very hit or miss, and more often than not they miss. Finding a really good quality NTS game is always a treat.

Most NTS games are of average or below-average quality from my experience. (Not including RPGM or 2D games, don't play many of those anyways)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
There are other games of this quality, but the majority of them are vanilla romance or harem games. NTS quality is very hit or miss, and more often than not they miss. Finding a really good quality NTS game is always a treat.

Most NTS games are of average or below-average quality from my experience. (Not including RPGM or 2D games, don't play many of those anyways)
There are few nts games with modern-looking daz characters that id say are extremely attractive. I'm assuming that's what he meant - and where BILH shines. If I'm forgetting some obvious listings please remind me.

Obviously, that assumes one equates "quality of game" with "hotness of models" which I often do. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Wirwawlp

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Yeah I was about to say, there is an OCEAN of 2D Netorase out there.
But if you're just talking Renpy 3D models there are plenty of other games like Between Worlds & Lost in Paradise. My thing is, "Because I Love Her" is a good game, but I tend to weigh good vs Patronage Good. And I look at this game receiving 600$ a month while producing nothing, and just shrug. Me personally, I'll take the free samples and keep walking.

Reactions: packard1928

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I was about to say, there is an OCEAN of 2D Netorase out there.
But if you're just talking Renpy 3D models there are plenty of other games like Between Worlds & Lost in Paradise. My thing is, "Because I Love Her" is a good game, but I tend to weigh good vs Patronage Good. And I look at this game receiving 600$ a month while producing nothing, and just shrug. Me personally, I'll take the free samples and keep walking.
Oh for sure, absolutely it's not "patronage good". Whereas while someone like dimagio might have slightly inferior models to claire or zoey, he's definitely "patronage good".

ANyway hopefully typist will get off his butt and put something out this fall....though not optimistic-and especially if the feb planned update was the zoey romance path, it means itll be even longer before more group stuff.

Reactions: Rastafoo
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes