Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are few nts games with modern-looking daz characters that id say are extremely attractive. I'm assuming that's what he meant - and where BILH shines. If I'm forgetting some obvious listings please remind me.

Obviously, that assumes one equates "quality of game" with "hotness of models" which I often do. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the models are top notch for a netorase game at least for me plus I love Zoey's sharing path.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Want updates? Stop supporting this scam developer on patreon, when the cash flow stops, updates will come, trust me.
if he can get money from some morons without any work,why work then?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Obviously, the continuation of the love route right where it left off

700 renders
20 animations
~2500 lines of script

And hopefully a lot of break worthy moments for all of you to enjoy :)

I will also be doing my best to just finish the gallery tomorrow to be included if I have the time to do so!
Remember, I am west coast United States, so expect the release to fall anywhere between 8pm pst and 11pm pst!

_ripndip_

May 17, 2024

Obviously, the continuation of the love route right where it left off

700 renders
20 animations
~2500 lines of script

And hopefully a lot of break worthy moments for all of you to enjoy :)

I will also be doing my best to just finish the gallery tomorrow to be included if I have the time to do so!
Remember, I am west coast United States, so expect the release to fall anywhere between 8pm pst and 11pm pst!
Almost a year for 700 renders lmao

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
what is love route? I never experienced it? Is it NTS? Can you do crazy shit as couple or just straight love with MC's girl?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
what is love route? I never experienced it? Is it NTS? Can you do crazy shit as couple or just straight love with MC's girl?
Been a few minutes since I played, but to get the "love" route, say no to NTR...
Yes, crazy couple stuff is involved, and this update is adding more.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
No, this creator defines it as the opposite.
It's not NTS from the reader/MC's perspective.
But Claire was game to share the MC with Zoey...maybe others, too...have to wait and see.
Cuckquean Claire would be awesome...:love::ROFLMAO:

But you're correct, NTS (sharing Claire with others) is not the focus of the love/romance route.
The crazy couple stuff is exhibitionist, maybe even some dom/sub, in nature and limited to the couple (and/or Zoey).

Add: I know you know this, just saying to clarify for others...lol

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
NTR should be avoidable, but not actually avoidable once you play the game.

Otherwise, how can you fully relish the role of a cuck!?

Am I right!?

Reactions: Riva

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Because I Love Her [Alpha Love Update] [The Typist] - Compressed

Win/Linux [236 MB]
- - - -

Mac [231 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just so people know, it is missing music, it also has missing images, it is also missing 6 animations and the gallery and sounds...and has many bugs.
Oh, so he takes many MANY more months to deliver the update he promised would be ready "soon" (soon meaning it should have been done in dec/jan.) all the way back in November. Then when he finally releases the update, it's not even a complete update and it's buggy? Jesus fucking christ, if that isn't a slap in the face to the people who love the game then I don't know what is. I feel sorry for the people who actually pay to play this.

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes