SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, so he takes many MANY more months to deliver the update he promised would be ready "soon" (soon meaning it should have been done in dec/jan.) all the way back in November. Then when he finally releases the update, it's not even a complete update and it's buggy? Jesus fucking christ, if that isn't a slap in the face to the people who love the game then I don't know what is. I feel sorry for the people who actually pay to play this.
It's the dev's love letter to the players (suckers?) :rolleyes:

No one will read that is an alpha or it has all the missing stuff though :FacePalm:

At least if you buy it on Steam, it's cheaper, and you will get the actual update vs the half-assed finished alpha.

Reactions: sava75

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Can anyone point me to "episode 1" latest android port please. The one on the thread seems to be not updated version

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Oh, so he takes many MANY more months to deliver the update he promised would be ready "soon" (soon meaning it should have been done in dec/jan.) all the way back in November. Then when he finally releases the update, it's not even a complete update and it's buggy? Jesus fucking christ, if that isn't a slap in the face to the people who love the game then I don't know what is. I feel sorry for the people who actually pay to play this.
you should be happy he even did a love route. this is a mainly ntr game. but few people wanted 2 paths, the love path. he's good and comfortable with wrtiting ntr story. doing 2 path does take time.

personally i feel should just kept the ntr and finish the ntr path first.

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Then when he finally releases the update, it's not even a complete update and it's buggy?
He knowingly "released" a very slightly incomplete version with a couple of bugs to thank his Patrons for their patience and support while he revisits the last few pieces that needed addressing. It wasn't intended for public consumption and he asked that nobody leak it for exactly that reason. That somebody decided to ignore his wishes and leak it anyway reflects more poorly on the leaker than it does the dev, IMO.

Jesus fucking christ, if that isn't a slap in the face to the people who love the game then I don't know what is. I feel sorry for the people who actually pay to play this.
I bought the game on Steam originally, and I subscribed to his Patreon the last couple of months as the update started getting closer. I pay to play it because I think the story and renders are great and I want to encourage and invest in the dev's further growth and product development. So, thank you, but I don't want or need your pity.

And I, personally, do not see it as a slap in the face at all, because 1) I have enough empathy to understand that I know nothing about what the dev may or may not be dealing with that affects his work, 2) I have enough common sense to not hold this or any other dev to some mythical standard of project development that only serves my personal whims and desires, and 3) I have enough other things going on in my life that I don't feel the need to go out of my way to shit on people who are using their own time, energy, and resources in order to create something for my enjoyment.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
He knowingly "released" a very slightly incomplete version with a couple of bugs to thank his Patrons for their patience and support while he revisits the last few pieces that needed addressing. It wasn't intended for public consumption and he asked that nobody leak it for exactly that reason. That somebody decided to ignore his wishes and leak it anyway reflects more poorly on the leaker than it does the dev, IMO.

I bought the game on Steam originally, and I subscribed to his Patreon the last couple of months as the update started getting closer. I pay to play it because I think the story and renders are great and I want to encourage and invest in the dev's further growth and product development. So, thank you, but I don't want or need your pity.

And I, personally, do not see it as a slap in the face at all, because 1) I have enough empathy to understand that I know nothing about what the dev may or may not be dealing with that affects his work, 2) I have enough common sense to not hold this or any other dev to some mythical standard of project development that only serves my personal whims and desires, and 3) I have enough other things going on in my life that I don't feel the need to go out of my way to shit on people who are using their own time, energy, and resources in order to create something for my enjoyment.

We understand, you are new here and dont know whats going on. Dev started working on this in 2018. We are still in chapter 1 We gave the Dev lots of patience, empathy is nice and all but at what point does that run out? Is the dev required to show empathy to his supporters, or is it just a one way street?

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Does she Cheat without his knowledge at all or is not that type of game?
One short scene on the NTR path where she does, yes, depending on choices. It's there, but hard to say how much more of that type of content we should expect in the future as it's not really the primary focus. Only the dev knows for sure though.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Just played thru non ntr route, its lame and doesnt work with game. Not really sure where this is going, but 9 month for the next real update will kill whats left of this game. You cant make a sharing game then have a love route with no sharing. It will just anger the supporters of each route.

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
We understand, you are new here and dont know whats going on. Dev started working on this in 2018. We are still in chapter 1 We gave the Dev lots of patience, empathy is nice and all but at what point does that run out? Is the dev required to show empathy to his supporters, or is it just a one way street?
It's entirely up to you as far as when your empathy runs out. Just as it's up to me when mine runs out, and same with the next guy. If you've been following for 6 years and you're out of patience, then move on to another game. It would be entirely understandable. Maybe if I'm still here in six years and we're on Chapter 2, I'll feel the same way ... maybe I won't. Who cares?

It won't affect your life one bit if I'm still here then or not, just as the fact that you're upset with him now doesn't affect my current enjoyment of the dev's work one iota.

The original post I quoted earlier was painting a pretty broad group of people with a single brush, and I was simply trying to point out that there are other, similarly valid perspectives. Not sure why it's so hard to accept that not everybody sees the world the same way all the time.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
I have to diable the ntr in order to see love content at all? Such boring design. I can't even decide what route to go on, because the dev doesn't seem to understand player don't understand his wording the same bizarre way he intended, and he needs to make clear of what choice do what. This game should have focus on ntr.

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes