AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I have to diable the ntr in order to see love content at all? Such boring design. I can't even decide what route to go on, because the dev doesn't seem to understand player don't understand his wording the same bizarre way he intended, and he needs to make clear of what choice do what. This game should have focus on ntr.
totally agree with you, and that was the original target audience. hopefully he chooses to finish ntr path to finish first and maybe drop the this love path. you play it like originally is just choose not to swap or share. but going very far to make a love path seems to being taking too long and is quite challenging for him. should stick to what he's good at.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
totally agree with you, and that was the original target audience. hopefully he chooses to finish ntr path to finish first and maybe drop the this love path. you play it like originally is just choose not to swap or share. but going very far to make a love path seems to being taking too long and is quite challenging for him. should stick to what he's good at.
yeah and the dev takes like 2 years to release one update. Feel like it'll never finish lol

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Does crazy stuff mean wife sharing MC with other women? So a cuckquean?
Well, unless you (the reader) turned it down, Claire's already shared the MC with Zoey in a cuckquean scene.
I don't want to spoil too much, but with that early scene, and now the update, it seems like a good bet that the love/romance route is likely to include a cuckquean path, maybe even involving other women...

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

e_surfer

Feb 2, 2024
I just tried both versions and they store their saves in the same folder BecauseILoveHer-1531461165. So you can load the save from the other version and crash your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Takkertje

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
But it's always the same version as a year ago, basically it took him a year to redo some of the graphics, the story is always stuck at the final scene in the couple's bed.
:LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:
You more or less have to start over, unless you have saves for every single choice. There's a single decision early in the game that determines which "path" you're on, and you have to choose the "Disable NTR" one to get any of the new content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I think this might just be the best vr ntr dev on the site!

i love Wiab and LSS. those that don't know LSS October mid/late is the steam release and it finishes off big long awaited update.
Yeah, sadly all three of them share the same problem.....LSS to a far lesser degree because afaik he communicates regularly with people and manages expectations.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
IF and only if the love path content could co-exists with the sharing path..... :unsure:
Can't have Claire play both the cuckquean and the loving gf that enjoy being shared at the same time eh I guess.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
you should be happy he even did a love route. this is a mainly ntr game. but few people wanted 2 paths, the love path. he's good and comfortable with wrtiting ntr story. doing 2 path does take time.

personally i feel should just kept the ntr and finish the ntr path first.
I play both paths, but I mainly follow this game for the NTS/Sharing path.

He knowingly "released" a very slightly incomplete version with a couple of bugs to thank his Patrons for their patience and support while he revisits the last few pieces that needed addressing. It wasn't intended for public consumption and he asked that nobody leak it for exactly that reason. That somebody decided to ignore his wishes and leak it anyway reflects more poorly on the leaker than it does the dev, IMO.

I bought the game on Steam originally, and I subscribed to his Patreon the last couple of months as the update started getting closer. I pay to play it because I think the story and renders are great and I want to encourage and invest in the dev's further growth and product development. So, thank you, but I don't want or need your pity.

And I, personally, do not see it as a slap in the face at all, because 1) I have enough empathy to understand that I know nothing about what the dev may or may not be dealing with that affects his work, 2) I have enough common sense to not hold this or any other dev to some mythical standard of project development that only serves my personal whims and desires, and 3) I have enough other things going on in my life that I don't feel the need to go out of my way to shit on people who are using their own time, energy, and resources in order to create something for my enjoyment.
That was a lot of words to say that you're a glazer who likes the game and will support the dev no matter how many fake promises he makes or how bad his business model is.

You do you, if you want to take the high road and look past the dev's shitty practices, that's your prerogative. But don't sit here and pretend like what I'm saying isn't true. Just because I made a generalization that isn't true for everyone, doesn't mean that most people who support this dev or have supported him don't feel like they are being strung along and lied to. I've seen many people share the same sentiment about the transgressions when it comes to this game and its dev.

Reactions: Gudil

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
I checked out this game a few years back, and it's wild that it still isn't done. It's been a real slog for the fans, and resetting the graphics takes way too long

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Because I Love Her Ep1-LoveUpdateAlpha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes