CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [Ep 1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Note: Fixed an error with the TextBox Mod, download again.
Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi Joker, does the Love Update, need a new Joker Mod?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Seems like most people are mocking the dev for slow updates and empty promises on delivery timelines.

What's this grand hypocrisy you speak of?
Dev chose to add a love route and now its suddenly a problem when a dev makes a choice about their game/vn. Either it applies to all or it applies to none.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Dev chose to add a love route and now its suddenly a problem when a dev makes a choice about their game/vn. Either it applies to all or it applies to none.
Huh? I dont have a problem with a love route in game. Does anyone else have a problem with the love route in the game? Xemo and animehentaigamer's comments where the only 2 I could find in the past 3 pages referencing this. Safe to say that's a pretty minority opinion - the far bigger issue is the dev being a sleazy milker who posts an update deadline for one month, then puts something out 7 months later....

-edit, *3 :LOL:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I just tried both versions and they store their saves in the same folder BecauseILoveHer-1531461165. So you can load the save from the other version and crash your game.
Same over here.
Everything mixed through copying the saves map you indicated and result was , syntax error.
Maybe the DEL-button clears things up.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I thought the game had a love route from the beggining, besides the Netorare and Cucquean routes (which is really rare in VNs btw)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Bro what are you even talking about? There's BEEN a love route, and people aren't complaining about the existence of the love route. They're complaining about empty promises and long wait times for updates. Since the routes don't get updated parallel to each other, people are worried they will have to wait an excruciating amount of time to play their desired route. Only one person was complaining about the love routes' existence in general. (Just ignore these weirdos, it's what I do)

I feel like you're trying to tackle a problem that doesn't even really exist in this thread.

I personally play both routes, so I don't have to wait as long as some people. Still though, for the size of the update, which is like the standard update size for your average AVN, it took nearly a year to get this update out. That is ridiculous! It wouldn't be such a slap in the face if it wasn't promised to be released much sooner.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The love route was already there. He just chose to work on it without touching the other routes this time. There's nothing hypocritical about it. Not giving him any props because I think most are here, as has been said, for the sharing content. In the long run all the routes are ok. But like others, I waited a year and there is no new content for the routes I am playing, so it's logical to not be very giddy about this release.

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
I downloaded the game and launched my last save and from the last version, I played the ntr route - and nothing happened - the game ended where the last version did - is this how it should be?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I downloaded the game and launched my last save and from the last version, I played the ntr route - and nothing happened - the game ended where the last version did - is this how it should be?
In case you missed it...
1726602477296.png

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If people are having so many issues, maybe they should wait for the actual update to be finished before trying it?

Just so people know, it is missing music, it also has missing images, it is also missing 6 animations and the gallery and sounds...and has many bugs.

But, I'm sure NO ONE will read this comment, and see it's an alpha :FacePalm:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecauseILoveHer-AlphaLoveUpdate
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes