Dec 21, 2019
This is not a game to closely follow. Reboots, very slow updates, multiple routes so an update might not even have content you enjoy. It's been the same for years. I guess the dev is happy with their current support and time investment levels. If you expected more, that's on you. If you're one of the couple hundred supporters that love it and don't mind the long waits or the broken deadlines, bless your soul.

At least the renders are pretty and there's some content once or twice a year. There are worse things. Like the 3600 fucking apes (No offense to WuzzyFuzzy!) still subscribed to icstor lol.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
My question is why all NTR fans expecting any continuation of story, when update name is "Alpha Love Update"? It's vanilla love route stuff only. I don't even bother to download when beta comes out.

Reactions: Touhou and drdiver3

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
My question is why all NTR fans expecting any continuation of story, when update name is "Alpha Love Update"? It's vanilla love route stuff only. I don't even bother to download when beta comes out.
Because they're not paying attention...lol
Typist said after last update, the next one would be love route focused.
All the posts since have been about the love route.
And even if they didn't follow on Patreon, the new file is as you point out, Love Update...lol

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Go play A Wifes Phone instead. Much better. Regular updates too.
And you're worried about people being "scammed" on this VN?
Please don't waste $12/year (low end) for this VN to get one or two updates per year when you can have a flaming bag of dog :poop: delivered more frequently...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I never understood the whole not communicating and being transparent thing in relationships. Like why are people so afraid of being honest and communicating? Why couldn't claire just be honest and tell her boyfriend she worked out with those guys instead of saying they only watched her.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey, all.

I am new to this thread and just downloaded the game (well, both of them).

Just to clarify my confusion, is the "Alpha Love Update" a reboot to 1.0, or are they different games/the ALU a sequel?

Thanks!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So...
Avoidable as in "The choices I make have an impact."
or
Avoidable as in "The NTR still happens, but now you don't have to see it, so you can live in the fantasy of it never happening."

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So I assume the scene where Claire goes to Damian to get fucked in the middle of the night is the "cheating" route? Although I don't see why she couldn't just tell John the next morning, even though he was awake and realized what happened.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
main girl is very nice but the content is slow btw who the fucks needs love route content and lesbian stuff, she needs a gangbang or a mmf
Hey, no kink shaming...lol
And why can't we have both?

Claire's already had her gangbang and mmf in the old version of the game.
I'm sure the new version will have it, too...

Why do those of us that have a love/romance path kink have to go without?...lol
It's so difficult to find a good cuckquean path in a game and cuckquean Claire is :love:.

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes