Justaphase

May 1, 2024
My god this MC really needs to work on his premature ejaculation problem. Claire starts sucking him off and within a few seconds he's done and that's it. Hot scene where he starts fooling around with Zoey, with Claire getting off to it and he cums almost immediately cutting the scene short. Scene with his boss where she is ready for him to fuck her and boom all over her back like a loser. Damn it dude! So selfish honestly.
It's annoying for me playing as him, so I dread to think what it's like for the poor women in his life.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Love update is shitty , there should be an NTR update too to be fair
sadly we won't see NTR update till May. next update is another love path for Valentines day release. then followed 3 months later for a love and ntr path dual release. so sounds kinda iffy to me. i think he released he took too long and going give shared paths next year.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
sadly we won't see NTR update till May. next update is another love path for Valentines day release. then followed 3 months later for a love and ntr path dual release. so sounds kinda iffy to me. i think he released he took too long and going give shared paths next year.
This WAS the prior mentioned love path - as the teaser note at the end of the current episode mentions, next path will be sharing path, unless you have inside information on patreon I don't have.

SIdenote, I really wish players and devs would stop calling harem paths "Love" paths. Nothing says committed romance like a casual fling with your therapist. "Oh my girlfriend? She's totally in love with me. Sure, she bangs her therapist on the side, but it's still a loving relationship." :rolleyes:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
This WAS the prior mentioned love path - as the teaser note at the end of the current episode mentions, next path will be sharing path, unless you have inside information on patreon I don't have.

SIdenote, I really wish players and devs would stop calling harem paths "Love" paths. Nothing says committed romance like a casual fling with your therapist. "Oh my girlfriend? She's totally in love with me. Sure, she bangs her therapist on the side, but it's still a loving relationship." :rolleyes:
sorry ya next should be the shared path. which i feel iffy about. at this rate we won't get to my love Gwen or the neighbours

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Stupid question. I bought this back around December - February yet to play it as I was waiting for the update. Anyone know if it's updated on steam as I see the update on this thread is labeled " Alpha Love update" But I have no idea if it's updated on steam since I never played it before no idea how to check

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Love update is shitty , there should be an NTR update too to be fair
This love update made it "fair" with the previous NTR/S update...:LOL:
My guess is the next update will be NTR/S path focus.
Of course, that's presuming Typist doesn't just throw hands up and say to hell with all the whining...:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and lipe2410

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Ok, I was starting this one today with the upper link, but it seems a bit odd, like it's missing the beginning. Is it expected to play the v 1.00 that's below? Are those the first chapters or has the game suffered a serious remake (both walkthroughs seem to contain different stories)?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I read the entire game description, and I read the entire changelog.
I have to say, as someone just coming to this game for the first time, this is all still extremely confusing.
So, based on the labels in this image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... am I right to understand that:
A) "Game 1" is a complete and finished game
B) "Game 1" has a pure romance path, a sharing path, and a full-on NTR/losing her path?
C) "Game 2" is currently in development
D) "Game 2" essentially a sequel with new characters/story (that's fine, I personally loved Halloween 3)

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Yeah, I'm there with you, started by Game 2 (as you call it) and it seems to be missing something. But not sure tbh

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Ok, I was starting this one today with the upper link, but it seems a bit odd, like it's missing the beginning. Is it expected to play the v 1.00 that's below? Are those the first chapters or has the game suffered a serious remake (both walkthroughs seem to contain different stories)?
Two different stories...
You don't have to play the first/"old" one.
If you like NTR, definitely give the old one a run...lol

The "new" one is a "reboot" of sorts, at least that's how it comes across.
There was an introductory, flashback scene, later removed, in a previous version of the "new" story that referenced/featured the MC's childhood friend Jenni, a LI character in the "old" version. It kind of tied the games together in a disjointed way, given how the "old" one eventually ended, making the "new" one almost a prequel if they were connected. I think Typist took it out because 1. the Jenni model was difficult to work with and 2. the flashback tied the stories together too much and it seems like this one is intended to be separate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Requiem131

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I read the entire game description, and I read the entire changelog.
I have to say, as someone just coming to this game for the first time, this is all still extremely confusing.
So, based on the labels in this image...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... am I right to understand that:
A) "Game 1" is a complete and finished game
B) "Game 1" has a pure romance path, a sharing path, and a full-on NTR/losing her path?
C) "Game 2" is currently in development
D) "Game 2" essentially a sequel with new characters/story (that's fine, I personally loved Halloween 3)
A) Yes.
B) Yes. The "romance" path cuts the game short (actually 2 or 3 paths there, and not too short, but maybe 35-45% of the end is cut off, been a while). Sharing will lead to full blown NTR...unless you have the MC "go along" with it. There is a possible "good" ending involving the other LI Jenni after Claire goes wild...lol
C) Yes
D) Not really. The stories are similar, some of the same characters, but ultimately different stories that aren't really connected at the moment... The "new" one is more of a "reboot" than a sequel or prequel... If you're familiar with TACOS, it's kind of like that... There's the "old" one, but now a "new" one that's essentially the same, but different...lol

Last edited:

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
totally agree with you, and that was the original target audience. hopefully he chooses to finish ntr path to finish first and maybe drop the this love path. you play it like originally is just choose not to swap or share. but going very far to make a love path seems to being taking too long and is quite challenging for him. should stick to what he's good at.
The ideal way would be combining both routes in dynamic way, you can either have a swinging harem, or a harem to cuck you. It would had please both regular stag or sub cuck, and make full use of those perfectly good assets

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes