sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
the love path (cuckqueen, exhibitionism, lesbian, harem) is very cool actually, maybe some bdsm in the future, cause the girlfriend is dom for other girls and the girlfriends sister is sub.

Ntr path is okay also, it lets you decide how far and how in control you want to be.

Dev said that next update will focus on sharing path, lets see

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
I would like to know if the game is well made, does the NTR route not leak into the love route? For example, loose phrases or insinuations from the female MC admiring or wanting to flirt with other guys?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I haven't played this one since just after the release of the original and the following updates. Playing the rework I was impressed and thoroughly enjoyed it. That swinging/sharing scene with Damien and Zoe was smoking. I also tried the love route with Zoe and Claire, but I guess the update did not get too far on that one yet. The updated models are a big improvement over the old version and not so freakish looking. I like the replacement of Jenni for Zoe and the revamp of Olivia's personality. Hopefully Typist can progress quickly on the new version instead of the 4+ years he's taken so far.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I would like to know if the game is well made, does the NTR route not leak into the love route? For example, loose phrases or insinuations from the female MC admiring or wanting to flirt with other guys?
The NTR route does not leak into "romance/love" route, in either version of the game...
Presuming of course, you don't consider the FMC being with other women NTR, and apparently the consensus opinion is that's "ok", not NTR...lol
The paths are so separated, there are different updates for NTR and non-NTR paths.

In the "old" game, the "romance/love" routes were "shorter" compared to the NTR paths.
In this "new" game, the 2 paths have pretty equal content, for now...lol

So, pretty safe to give it a try if you're sensitive about NTRish moments leaking over into love/romance paths.

Reactions: _SerapH_

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The Typist, Claire and sister Zoey are such hot cuties. I think what you should be adding into the game is some heavy making out while they are making love. This adds an even deeper connection to Claire, Zoey and their lovers. Whispering into their ears while fucking is so nasty and dirty. Even while her boyfriend is in the room watching, he can't hear the exchange of dirty talk. She can be telling her lover how much of a better lover or cock he has than her boyfriend. She can talk about meeting privately without her boyfriend knowing about it. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Macinnes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Just saying... This guy on his Pateron is getting almost 1,200 .... for one release a year ! He has not even appeared here to defend himself. I understand life happens. But those who are paying need to know that circumstance. I do like the game, art and such... but I'll never give this guy anything. The release as a whole was fair ..... not good, definatly not great !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I thought the same on the update, it wasn't bad, wasn't great, had some decent scenes.

On the whole though - it could have served as a prelude to the prior episode 1, the pacing felt off.

There's no reason storywise why a player couldn't go through the "getting to know you" Zoey and Claire phase, then jump over to sharing town (so flip the order of releases).

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Do we have to download both v1.0 and the latest update to play the full game? Or does the latest update have all content from start to finish?

• Hey there
Reactions: redoubt27

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
A rota NTR não se transforma em rota de "romance/amor", em nenhuma das versões do jogo...
Presumindo, é claro, que você não considera o FMC estar com outras mulheres NTR, e aparentemente a opinião consensual é que isso é "ok", não NTR... rsrs
Os caminhos são tão separados que há atualizações diferentes para caminhos NTR e não NTR.

No jogo "antigo", as rotas "romance/amor" eram "mais curtas" em comparação aos caminhos NTR.
Neste "novo" jogo, os 2 caminhos têm conteúdo bastante igual, por enquanto...rsrs

Então, é bem seguro tentar se você é sensível a momentos do tipo NTR que podem transbordar para caminhos amorosos/romance.
[/CITAR]
The NTR route does not leak into "romance/love" route, in either version of the game...
Presuming of course, you don't consider the FMC being with other women NTR, and apparently the consensus opinion is that's "ok", not NTR...lol
The paths are so separated, there are different updates for NTR and non-NTR paths.

In the "old" game, the "romance/love" routes were "shorter" compared to the NTR paths.
In this "new" game, the 2 paths have pretty equal content, for now...lol

So, pretty safe to give it a try if you're sensitive about NTRish moments leaking over into love/romance paths.
Ok I was a little afraid to play, I played other games with avoidable NTR and most of them were very poorly done with NTR leaking to another route all the time but since this one was well done I will to play.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Just saying... This guy on his Pateron is getting almost 1,200 .... for one release a year ! He has not even appeared here to defend himself. I understand life happens. But those who are paying need to know that circumstance. I do like the game, art and such... but I'll never give this guy anything. The release as a whole was fair ..... not good, definatly not great !
It is your prerogative to express your opinions, however negative, whether you "pay" or not...

But, it just seems like there's a bigger reality many on these forums seem unable to grasp...

Almost $1,200/month? :unsure:
260 paid members, that's an average of ~$5/patron.
No big deal really... If people don't like it, they'll stop paying...

How long does it take to do a render?
Write the story? the code? etc. etc.
Hypothetically, because I only have a passing clue on the time demands (my son is learning to do similar work...)
Let's say it takes what, 1 hour/render to create, code, write, upload, etc. etc.?
700 renders, that's 700 hrs making this update.
He hasn't been getting $1,200/month over the past year, but lets say he did.
That's $14,400 for 700 hours worth of work...
That's $20.57/hr... Before taxes, expenses, etc., etc.

With that annual income, I can only presume the dev has a full-time job making a living and doing this as a hobby/side hustle...
52 weeks/year... 700 hrs, that's ~13.5 hrs/week
If someone has a full time job, family, etc, etc. ~13.5 hrs/week on a side hustle or hobby is a lot.

IDK, it all seems reasonable to me...

Considering all of that, why in the hell would the guy come here to "defend" himself on a forum where people get the game for "free" and not contributing to his hourly wage...:LOL: Why should he devote more of his "spare" time here responding, or to put updates out faster? Or at all?

If you like the game, getting it for free, the dev and supporters are doing you a favor...
You should probably be kissing their asses...:ROFLMAO:

And as a $1/month patron myself, I have little to no complaints...
The day I feel it's no longer worth it, I'll give my whopping $12/year support to someone else, just as others are free to do...
Until then, I hope the Typist keeps plugging away at whatever pace he can manage so I (and you freeloaders...lol) can see more content with cuckquean Claire...:love:

And to all the freeloaders...
You're welcome...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Do we have to download both v1.0 and the latest update to play the full game? Or does the latest update have all content from start to finish?
No.
They are two separate stories/games, just using some of the same characters.

There are a few more comprehensive comments within the last 2 or 3 pages of comments talking about this.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
redoubt27 I here what you are saying.... I do not give monies to this one so if it takes a year... I am Ok. I think those that do pay deserve more ... But, That is always their choice. One he knows what life challenge he has. I is a shame. He could do so much more whit this and gain more paying followers... Meanwhile I'll just sit back and watch.

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes