redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
what he said, I cant think of why someone wouldnt be able to reach this other than an old version.... or perhaps if danyboy is picking the "dont kiss Zoey" early on in the first choice fork? I'm not really sure.
Even with all the avoiding Zoey choices you can make, the script doesn't bail out until the kitchen convo with Zoey that precedes the picnic date, and there's a warning in the 2nd choice about end of content. And there's no scene with Claire after it...

My best guess is old version... how ever that ended up happening...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really loved the love update. Very hot. I really liked the dynamic between the two sisters.

I tend to be wary of games that spit between NTR and vanilla paths. The vanilla path often ends up being an afterthought or just a stripped-down version of the NTR path. At the very beginning, there was talk of the MC being a one pump chump and that he might have stamina issues so I was worried this path might have lackluster content but I was pleased with what I got. I don't know how much content I'm missing from dodging the NTR/sharing but I can say that what remains with the love route was still enough for me to be considered worth playing.

I'm looking forward to its continuation!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i played both paths initially and when it got to the part where Claire goes and fucks the black dude without the mc present, i realized my fuck-up was at the choice where he lets her do as she likes. i chose both paths from that choice, and if the mc says he wants to be involved no matter what, she fucks him instead of the black dude which to me is a better ending for that path, so that is what i will continue doing in further NTR path. the Love path however, with both sisters is definately my fav. hoping that the mc can steal the neighbor's wife too and add her to his harem. they can help her get away from her criminal husband and have him put in prison so they can continue on with the neighbor. definately enjoying this one more than some of the other similar type games out there. mostly because the art and animations are better than those other games imo.

Reactions: OWSam000

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
as much as I am a fan of this game, don't get your hopes up for any update.
The game hasn't been updated significantly since shortly after its conception. The updates were only meant to keep it off of the "Abandoned" tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knickers2504

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
as much as I am a fan of this game, don't get your hopes up for any update.
The game hasn't been updated significantly since shortly after its conception. All were updates were so slight and only meant to keep it off of "Abandonded" category.
True, but he does seem to be mildly more active on patreon according to some recent posts.... we'll see if it lasts, I wont hold my breath.

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Why are most MCs white and not black? I've never seen a dark-skinned MC haha
If you had a black MC how could you possibly introduce a bigger dick than he is likely to have already to steal the woman away from the small dicked white dude, (don't forget all black guy in these games are well hung) it would be nice to see a game with a black MC with a small dick who's woman get take by well hung white dudes not sure that will ever happen though.

Last edited:

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Hi do i need play v1.0 first?
No, that's the original game and completely separate. It's technically complete, but a little buggy and the story is kinda all over the place. Still worth playing for the content, just keep expectations low.

Current game is remade from the beginning, albeit with most (not all) of the same characters.

Not happy with this update, not very significantly different from the previous one
You need to start from the beginning and choose to disable NTR while at the gym. That will get you on the Love path which is where all the new content is.

Am I right that apart from adding animations its only the Love path which got new content?
Yes.

What choices do i need to take to get Claires 11th gallery scene(NTR possible)?
Can't recall the exact sequence of choices, but in general, I think that during the "double date" you have to 1) don't let Zoey stop Damien, then 2) when she takes you outside, say you want Damien to go first.

Reactions: Remarius
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes