Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I assume that this has been written here several times already...
After 10 months, the update was a big disappointment in its scope. :rolleyes:
It's a shame, because the game is really good. :confused:
The artwork and story of the game are good. but it's been "done/dead" for years, and all the supposed "updates" are like just rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.
I have been on F95Zone since 2018 and this was one the first games I played here, and it's been essentially abandoned for years, but we keep on poking its corpse and hoping for a miracle.

Last edited:

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
i think it would help if mods/forum staff put update frequency in the original post e.g. every 6-9 months, the typist puts out great stuff and its worth the wait.

Reactions: Joshy92

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i think it would help if mods/forum staff put update frequency in the original post e.g. every 6-9 months, the typist puts out great stuff and its worth the wait.
؟ typist puts great stuff ? the game isn't even good , he put sex and NTR before even we get to know the characters , he's just using this game as way to scam people , look at other game there's new game he's making update every 2 months with 1k rendering each update !!

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
the game hasn't progressed significantly in four years or longer. I suggest take another big draw on your hookah... and hold your breath until the next update.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Still better than other "cuckold" games where the mc hides like a pussy or isn't there in person at all.
It also has one of the rarest kinks on the love path, the "Cuckquean" path, I follow this game only for that. Dev has mentioned the wife will be sharing the husband with almost every women in the game.:love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It also has one of the rarest kinks on the love path, the "Cuckquean" path, I follow this game only for that. Dev has mentioned the wife will be sharing the husband with almost every women in the game.:love:
I don't really think it's rare a lot of harem games I've played have a girlfriend or LI who encourages the mc to fool around.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I don't really think it's rare a lot of harem games I've played have a girlfriend or LI who encourages the mc to fool around.
Harem games don't have an already established Husband-Wife or Boyfriend-Girlfriend dynamic, so it can't be labeled as a cuckquean. It is rare to see in it in a game with protagonist already in a relationship, that can be termed as a proper cuckquean. Anyway do you mind suggesting those harem games in a private message where you found this kink?

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
What I really like is I can share both Clair & Zoe we can even let another man take Zoe's virginity while we hold her hand that was peak sharing that most games just can't come close too.
What I like the most so far is that there are actual male characters worth sharing with.
Almost all "sharing" games are just the typical ugly bastards and rapists with a cuck excuse.
Really hope we can get Damien into a permanent relation with the girls, maybe even moving in?

Reactions: Novo67
3.40 star(s) 95 Votes