Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
TheTypist Can't wait to play your game. Looks good.

It shouldn't be necessary to mention kink shaming :) there are games of almost any kind on the site.

Downloading now.

EDIT: Just thought of an analogy suitable to someone shaming a kink on F95. It's like a vegan going into a supermarket and yelling at the other people in there for shopping in a place that sells meat. It just makes no sense.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
removed from the game.
Yes this scene was removed coz it was painful for the feelings of most players (me included), mostly because it came so .. out of nowhere and had no reason dramaturgically speaking, at least not at THAT time (not before the MC puts HIS dick in all Jenni's holes FIRST), but on a second thought such a scene could have given this game several additional possible developments or "paths", like for instance MC having one "hotwife" plus one "hotlover" or "hotbestfriend", while both of them could also come more near to each other then it is the case now and build a "mini harem" at home, while fucking the whole neighborhood together or separately outside home, or one of them could be just a "truthful" hotwife and swinging partner (with consens and never hiding anything) while the other one could go for.. cheating.. :) These paths could be also reached in the future if the dev wanted them and in that case a similar BJ scene of Jenni (but with some more reason behind it) could open such a route. Although, to be honest, I would prefer that Jenny is the truthful one (who does also fuck arround but with permission from and always reporting to MC) while Claire goes for cheating. But that's just me. I may be just a little too much perv.. :)

Anyway, those who still want to see this BJ scene as it was originally, can still find it in Ch4 (if you still have that version of the game) or i think even in Ch2 (but not sure). I just replayed it in Ch4.
And this time i found it still painful and not welcome for that particular moment and with that stupid "reasoning" but, knowing how many cocks Claire uses to suck meanwhile on a daily base (on the NTR route), i find it even more interesting as a starting point for a possible future path on that route. But wait, hmmm.. not only on that route, lol.. Should only be better constructed and motivated.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
BIG PROBLEM! Is there a fix for this?

After the Halloween party and after sucking dick at 3 in the morning follows the thing with the pizza girl. Then MC either fucks Claire or.. someone else does . I played both options and the dream after that. But they both end at the cafe after that with the following exception:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'jdcof15.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6709, in script
    scene jdcof15 with Dissolve(.3)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'jdcof15.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6709, in script
    scene jdcof15 with Dissolve(.3)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\!!!ADULT-GAMES\!      Sex Games apk & windows - 2018\!      UPDATED - to play\!  Because I Love Her\! BecauseILoveHer-Ntr-route-update-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
---------------------
as far as I can tell it's a typo by the image name u'jdcof15. I would change that name if i could find the images in the images folder or the rpy files where the text is . But there is only one psd file in the images folder, which doesn't even want to open in Photoshop..And I cant find the rpy files. Anybody can help? The game was getting really hot and now it stops..
-----------------------

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
When I played ch7 I never get this error. Script is located inside "Archive.rpa" if I remember correctly. Just extract it from there and make changes in, or simply copy some random pic and give him name of missing file.
I have no idea how to open a rpa file and the images are not in the images folder so where should i put a random image with that name? There's only 1 psd file there ..

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Not a fan at all, forces conversations through and gives you no dialogue options at all. Why put up a dialogue option with only one answer? Whats the point of that? This game is silly.

• Angry
Reactions: Reinhard10

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I cannot post it because I don't support him anymore. Six weeks without communication, I am out. Since I got fucked again with another game abandoned I really really loved, my support will go only to reliable devs futhermore.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He put a rather large note out on DISCORD. I think he was timing the 20th. Say it will be a large release.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He put a rather large note out on DISCORD. I think he was timing the 20th. Say it will be a large release.
I also do not support devs communicating only over Discord anymore. Status reports /what's going, I want to see on the site not on some communcation tool. I didn't subscribe on discord but on patreon so being excluded of news if I not use some communication tool. Everyone is free to do so, so is me to stop support :)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes