Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know Claire looks really good with her hair down. I like her so much more that way but Jenni is just so fine and sweet I can never let her go. Will I loose Claire if I keep Jenni because that would make me very sad. :cry:

white_shadow0879

Feb 4, 2018
Update 20/06?? :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
on discord he said "So as of the 10th, every 2 days you will have pictures from the update, up until June 21st, which I have personally marked as release date."

I would take this with a grain of salt since he didn't post any pictures from the update yet. We will see if he keeps his word, if he does there should be 4-5 playable days with over 1000 renders (source again discord under announcements).

John David

Jun 21, 2017
We can't actually see the post when you just put the link like that. If your one of his PAT members it is more helpful if you paste the actual post. Just a suggestion.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Something about a possible delay as it started with "not to get hopes up" .

Couldn't look into it as my my subscription just got over and my bank is blocking me.

Not sure though
From 6/6/2020
"Unlocked

Hey all :) I've been quiet on the subject of the update as I've honestly just been trying not to get anyones hopes up, and also know that (For good reason) People would doubt my ability to push a good update.
BUT I also have people who believe in me :) And that's why i'm here with the needed update.
Here are the strict details.
Update will have 4-5 playable days (5th being a transitional day, half day I guess)
This is plenty of time for characters to corrupt or grow into different people based on choices. Each day WILL have a morning, afternoon, evening and night event. OR, events. This has created a lot of in game opportunities to discover. Along with some of the hottest scenes, if not the hottest scenes to date. Many of them.
My previous chapters have been short. This is not that. This isn't a chapter, It is an entire list of events that took me a long time to write out, and correct pathing to make sure the stories and events flow and make sense. Dialogue is remembered correctly so no matter the events, the characters feel real.
Almost every decision that has felt important in the previous chapters will now show their results. You WILL have to save a lot to get every single available in game scene. This will more than likely require a walk-through at some point, but I've done my absolute best to make it so that if you ACTUALLY read the lines (rare) it will very easily lead you to the desired outcomes.
This release has required hours upon hours of my attention and that has not changed. I'm still doing this daily. And my schedule at my real job has been completely pushed aside for this. And to me it's worth it. So, I will be utilizing the next 15 days EXACTLY to finish the remaining scenes. I do not like giving dates. You do not like when I give dates. But it is my responsibility to ensure you that you are not waiting for nothing. So as of the 10th, every 2 days you will have pictures from the update, up until June 21st, which I have personally marked as release date. These days I am completely off work, and will be working constantly on finishing this release.
Renders? Animations?
As of now you can expect well over 1,000 renders easily. I'm pretty confident it requires much more than that, hence why i'm still working on it. A lot.
Animations? I'll be able to more confidently and accurately estimate this by the 15th, as those are implemented.
Playtime? We'll have to see. At this rate to get every available scene you'd have to go through a lot of effort at this point. I'd be surprised by anyone who claims it takes them 30 minutes this time around. Id definitely (assuming you read everything and went through every available path)... I guess we'll see when our speed runners come along to let me know. But it will take quite some time.
There's a lot of work to be done, as my goal was to really push out and overwhelming amount of content this time around. It's gonna advance the in game time a lot. Not surprising with 4 and a half days all with 4 different event times.
My goal has also been to ensure that it doesn't feel like a sandbox game either. It will definitely still have a very visual novel feel no matter what. It isn't until you go back and change a lot of decisions you see the very distinguishable differences in choices.
Any questions, leave them in the comments please :)
Thanks as always,
John, aka The Typist"

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
we got new post about upcoming teaser and maybe release date
Here you go.
From The Typist's Patreon page:

Unlocked

Welcome all my new and returning supporters all looking forward to the update and teasers :)
I will be posting another teaser here soon, late more than likely. As I stated previously I wanted to release on the 22nd and so as to not disappoint you all the day of I’m letting you know my progress has been amazing but I don’t see it coming out on the 22nd. I said I’d update you on animations, and I’m expecting 3 if All goes well the next few days of final rendering.
while renders are still being pushed (and posing characters for such renders) I’m also working on bugs, of which I’ve introduced a few pretty good ones.
I can confidently say it’s because I’m trying to do away with the confusing point system I introduced mid development and I think I have a fix tomorrow, but have to make sure it doesn’t force a fresh start as that can be super annoying. The game however doesn’t grant you new paths based on points, as they were meant to give you an idea of how corrupt you made the characters, but to me it’s just an eye sore.
You can expect more teasers in the mean time and communication like this over the next few days.
thank you to everyone wishing me luck and expressing their concerns on me burning out. I’m doing fine and am excited for what’s to come :)
I’ll also be posting wallpapers over the course of the next few days. I’ve got a lot in store.
Thanks again, sorry for the weird text format the mobile patreon app is acting up pretty bad.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes