Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
So whats his real passion? Does he like NTR more than vanilla or is it the other way around? Sounds like he prefers doing one over the other from his thoughts on wrapping up this game to start a new one.

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
relax boys, this developer is kind of crazy about ideas. One hour he appears with the update. He will not abandon the game after having made a major update as mentioned. He's been 22 days without making a post on patreon. Does anyone know if he said something on the discord? :HideThePain:

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Reinhard10

Sep 7, 2017
reasons to play because I love her

100% Claire.

I hope that some other developer follows this model of Claire and uses it better. Or that "The typist" uses it in his new game, but that he is a better developer and more loyal to his fans. This game has huge potential. If it had a better script, more decent updates and the developer was more active, it would certainly have a lot more fans.

From what has been said, this new update will be better than any update ever made. It will be something that will attract new fans, especially NTR fans. I don't know why the delay, since he said he would deliver the 6/21 update ... But we can only wait. One hour the update will be released for sure.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
That is really true, she is the best one.

OK at post from 1/7 he said that he borowed 2080ti to done animations and some renders faster, which means he don't have done them yet. It is need probably much more time to done than he expected, not to mention how long can take to render an animation. Second problem can be script itself. The bigger one update is (and he said that is really big), there can be so many bugs inside, which can make game unplayable. Someone can say "He have time to solve this during rendering", yes he have this time, but some of major bugs can appear after he compile everything together. But even with this problem, there is no excuse that he don't talking about it with his patrons.
He should just say he's working on it or not at this moment.

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Hell, if there was a way he could distribute the rendering workload I bet 90% of the people on here would gladly donate GPU hours. I have a 1070 and a 1070 Ti that aren't doing much of anything during the workday... Don't know if that's feasible at all, but from other rendering I've done the models are usually relatively small. Don't know much about the game graphics world though, but I'd assume it's similar.

Reactions: cellsase

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I'd rather work with the Typist than steal his shit, but I guess I'm not a very good pirate. If it really is GPU workload that's the bottleneck he could divvy up the rendering tasks among volunteers, and if anyone leaked any images it would be obvious who did it. If the bottleneck is setting up the scenes, poses, and angles (which I suspect is the case, since that's the real hands-on labor) then it would be a lot harder to outsource. I don't know if he reads this, but Typist, my GPUs are at your disposal (and I'm a pretty decent proof-reader too).

Reactions: DirtyDozen
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes