Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played it.
the start feels a bit like your typical cheating/corruption/cuckold game.
will be interesting after 2-3 updates what kind of game this will be.

Reactions: crisbr

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, well I was going to give it a try because the renders are quite good and the overview seem interesting enough, then I saw the genres and NTR is one thing I always avoid to the fullest, but it says it's optional here anyway so that's good, but then there's group sex and swinging, those I also avoid because they are not my cup of tea, and if those aren't avoidable, then I would enjoy this less than I would otherwise. I may give it a try down the road though, once I know more about what content is avoidable/optional and what isn't, or the context of them.

But I do wish the best of luck though, I don't see why this VN could not go far :)

EDIT: Ah, and the dev just posted that swinging and sharing/group sex will be optional as well as NTR is too, so now there's no reason for me to not try, haha :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@TheTypist personally I would like to see a sister route, one that is done with finesse, cause yeah you have a lot of games do it... but you know.... not really well :| and simply going off reading your comments (haven't played it yet) you might actually make it interesting.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist
You haven't got a developer tag? Thats getting cucked if I've ever seen it lol

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
@TheTypist aww... I hope you one day reconsider Jenni’s original relation to the MC. Maybe someone could do a naughty patch for the game ;)

Great demo, btw. Definitely sticking around for more!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I think that for a demo it was great work,just here are some thoughts about improving the game in my Opinion.....
Let us know when your on Patreon,I sure the hell will be a supporter if this quality continues.
Then, is it possible to have the player make up the names of the player and girlfriend?,
I believe a lot of folks would love this.
Then please don`t bring out an update after the demo,that only takes about 5 minutes of Gameplay for each update,
I personally would rather wait 2 months,then downloading a game with considerable size,that only gives you 5 or 10 miniutes of game play.
Keep up the Great work.....:D:D

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I would like ntr where the main character is stealing the girls from others and also letting the girls bang other dudes like marina cuckhold

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
sounds a bit like adventurous couple,but with more routes.ganna check it out for sure.

*Just an intro pretty much right now but looks really good,lots of choices and you pretty much control how everything goes.i'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Isn't it Katie model from Katie's Corruption? well, 3diddly still hiatus and katie is on hold without date of return, so I'm actually pretty happy that Katie can get another life in another series,i have big expectation that this game will be good

Reactions: Tupã_
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes