Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
banner2.png

Overview:
You play out the lives of Claire and John, a couple who have been together since high school. You live a casual life where you feel happy, but only out of convenience of your current situation. Things change as you both encounter new found friends throughout the city, and you both begin to wonder if you’re together for the right reasons, or if the search for something greater still exists.
In this novel, you will develop new found friendships, new job opportunities, and decide the fate of each character and whether or not they are meant to be, or if it’s time to explore your options.
There is a romance route, and a corruption route, you decide.

Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
NTR is fully avoidable in new release known as Episode 1​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: The Typist - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1 - Part 1
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 -

Because I Love Her v1.0
Claudio83 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gym_06.jpg cof_9.jpg cof_37.jpg d1_1.jpg d1_16.jpg d2_br11.jpg d2_br46.jpg d2_br68.jpg d2_br74.jpg d2gym_34.jpg d2_br19.jpg d2_br85.jpg aj_38.jpg aj_03.jpg aj_27.jpg cl_02.jpg cl_26.jpg ex_05.jpg jz_38.jpg jz_54.jpg cof_014.jpg

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
First off, I want to thank any one of you who decides to try out my game. It's my first time rendering out images and doing slight post-work in photoshop, so I understand my renders aren't the greatest, but if enough people want to see me go through with more chapters, i'll be more than happy to abide. This is also my first time working in renpy, so if you encounter any bugs or odd behavior, please let me know.
Fair warning, I've noticed a fair amount of people are into the whole girlfriend/wife sharing scene, as am I. So this game will revolve around that idea somewhat, along with a few others. Though in the future I plan to have choices that seriously effect the gameplay... Again, thank you for your time. - The Typist

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
@TheTypist quick question, what kind of NTR? since there are 3, personally the only one I kinda like is Netori (where the MC does the stealing) then you have voluntary and involuntary NTR where someone else does the stealing (I personally hate those types but to each their own).

edit: is already answered now, and spoiler-ed because the information is wrong.

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
@TheTypist quick question, what kind of NTR? since there are 3, personally the only one I kinda like is Netori (where the MC does the stealing) then you have voluntary and involuntary NTR where someone else does the stealing (I personally hate those types but to each their own).
The NTR in itself is totally optional just to get that out of the way. And depending on what everyone wants and how I feel, It can go any of those routes since the game is in its early stage, the more replies i get, the better off i'll be for future development!

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
fuck, from the title I thought it was a romantic game :(, well... good luck with the game
Just to get this out of the way, as of now my plan is to have a sluttier more all out route, as well as a romantic route with not just the main fiance, Claire, but the roommate Jenni as well. (Who was originally your sister... but with me being such a beginner and everyones guidelines, i strayed away from that route. Plus its kinda washed up by now) But because the game is in said early stage, i've only done the dirtier route so far! Hope you stick around to see the romance later if enough enjoy the demo.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review Version: V1.0 DEMO

art 7/10: Not a bad start and I actually like it. It's a standard static background with moving character & it works, but since the dev choose this kind of style it need a lot more facial expressions than other formats, the truth or dare game was a lot better that the gym scene that seemed a little static. We already seen the characters in several games, but they are hot so, who F. cares?:closedtongue: Another thing that i think it miss is a little animation, even the 2/3 images sequence, that the static background kind of VN desperately asks for it.
giphy (15).gif

story 7/10: it is suppose to be a 6/10 kind of story you rich, move to new city, new friends yada yada yada, we already read it 100000000000000 times but a +1 cause the swinging ntr sharing environment (plus i had a boner so i know it's working). But I have some complaining to make both story and writing wise. First, the thinking stuff, i never know who is thinking till i read what it sais.
tumblr_nmelfd6cqw1rj2of8o5_500.gif
Second I think is a lot better to know the personality of a character through scenes not from a narrator and such Va3Z.gif
Third and last but not least, and this one is purely personal, it's kind of weird to start "swing" at 23, it feels kind of unnatural, if it was something between 28 to 33 will be more plausable. if i think about them so young i see this in my mind:pokerFace:
source (1).gif

Sound 0/10: Just farts, but that's probably me or the doggo
VibrantJampackedHammerheadshark-max-1mb.gif

Overall 7/10: Nice start, it's a little short for a demo but, it's not the usual "one dick to rule them all" kinda of game :eazyHype: and it can go into depth, from your personal harem to your personal nightmare & anything in between. Good luck and good work to the dev. I definitely want to see more of it & hope to see it soon.

download (11).jpg "hungry for more" Panda of approval

Reactions: AndyMilk

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
with what little there is im already intrigued XD... i need moar

your writing is decent, and the 4th wall narrator you've got is a good trope, it makes it really fun.
as a fan of ntr i like where it seems to be able to go, just remember that not all people here have refined taste, so as long as it's optional (either by checkbox, or by choices) your project will be fine.

NICE WORK so far

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes