Mod Ren'Py Become A Rock Star - Nicole Mod [0.1] [B.S.F.]

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Many people consider it NTR when a potential LI has sex with someone other than the MC. Nicole is an LI or at least a side chick so seeing her with MC's father of all people can definitely loosely considered as NTR.
I understand that but this scene takes place before the mc and nicole even talked to each other ( not sure about this one tho ), still considered as LI ? But thanks for the answer

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
I understand that but this scene takes place before the mc and nicole even talked to each other ( not sure about this one tho ), still considered as LI ? But thanks for the answer
More or less just explaining this perspective. Although it might not be how you feel about the scene, some people here don't enjoy seeing people other than the MC doing sexual acts. I do understand where you are coming from though and respect your opinion.

It actually seems like in the latest update, the dev of BARS removed the bj with Nicole and MC's father, presumably from complaints about it or perhaps a change of perspective.

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
More or less just explaining this perspective. Although it might not be how you feel about the scene, some people here don't enjoy seeing people other than the MC doing sexual acts. I do understand where you are coming from though and respect your opinion.

It actually seems like in the latest update, the dev of BARS removed the bj with Nicole and MC's father, presumably from complaints about it or perhaps a change of perspective.
So it's not in 0.6 anymore, and this mod is useless?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016

Thanks for the informative answer :) I guess its just an opinion in the end ^^

Reactions: oysterkeeper

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
So it's not in 0.6 anymore, and this mod is useless?
Here are the 0.60 patch notes for BARS.

v0.60
  • 703 new renders
  • 47 animations
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • all music has been changed (except for the main menu theme)
  • most of the old animations have been reworked (they're smoother now)
  • bj scene with Nicole and father was removed
This implies that the scene isn't in the game any more so assuming this is correct, this mod is in-fact useless now.