Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
Geez, every character in this game (except the main) is 10/10. The ex it's a hottie but for me... it's the sis.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Does anybody have an issue with that the latest 0.35 fixed walkthough dosen't follow the plot of the game? After day 6, Day 7 start with at the bar where I got an option to agree/not agree to Annas propsal that the sex was a misstake. I cannot find that in the walkthrough. The next choice I get is at Julias place where I can tell her if I dating somebody or not. I cannot find that in the walkthrough either.

Jun 11, 2018
two things what does gp and bp stand for in the points system and it would be cool if julia were to join in on either the love or harem path!!!???

Nov 27, 2017
I just started the game.

All the girls are absolutely stunning! I mean damn, I expected to see the guy punked by all the guys with some of his advances, but some of them are funny as fuck!

Also, there is a giant plot hole. When Selina is rubbing your giant hard on under the table while having dinner with her mother and they suggest you go to the toilet to sneeze instead of at the dinner table. How the fuck does the MC zip his pants or even put his giant raging hard on back into his trousers without the mother noticing?

Plus, this game is so very different. Every other game is about bad manipulation, NTRs, some woman whoring herself into depression and just about how much life sucks or how you're fucking up everyone else's life. This game is so fucking positive and happy, hell even the music! And I have to say that that's a great fucking change! No zombie apocalypse, no back stabbing, no dead people, nothing. Just playing someone who's going out to forge their own destiny and meeting great people along the way!

EDIT: I have no idea how to make this a review, so that's why I'm writing it here!

Nov 27, 2017
I wander what everyone thinks of all the girls:

Selina: One hell of an incredibly hot red head. A bit too easy, but very sexy. Family troubles up ahead. Fuck her only and nothing else. No relationship, because her mum (whether she wants to fuck you or not) is just trouble waiting to happen. Also, her wardrobe can be a walking slut case at times.

Jane: Hello MILF looking character! Very very sexy. A much more stable character. Another character you'd want as a side chick, but wouldn't want anything more with since she's much much older. Her breasts seem a bit too unrealistically big

Lisa: By far the cutest of all the girls. And very very slow, but I like her. Possibly the most gf material out of all the girls here due to her cuteness. She has some weird fashion sense with her mix in attire, but she's still young and developing. We also get a lot of bonding time with her, so maybe that's why I like her a lot? It might also be the red streaks in her hair that make her look so unique, but I wouldn't mind seeing her without it. However, I do not like my girls with piercings at all, so points deducted for that for me.

Anna: Holy hell is she hot! Much hotter than Jane and much younger. Much tighter looking. Must be handled carefully due to her most recent incident. However, after Lisa she is probably the next girlfriend material and the only thing she has over Lisa apart from being much sexier is the fact that she seems to like women and mind even be open to sharing her boss with you! Lisa is very possessive and will never give you a threesome so yeah!

Jade: I know next to nothing about her. Plus, there are far better looking girls, not saying that Jade is ugly, but all the other girls like Lisa, Anna and Jane are just better.

Marie: I have a thing for smart looking blonds with ponytails, but she's very young, nowhere near as good as Anna and we've gotten almost no interaction with her

Eva: Nice girl. Nice fuck. That's about it, apart from that. She's very much a party girl, I can't see her being good gf material yet.

Ex: She's certainly good looking, but she doesn't compare to the rest. Plus, even before we knew who she was, she has this stay away aura. In other words, she's crazy and you don't put your dick in crazy. It's just going to fuck up your life. So, stay the absolute away! Because she doesn't look like she changed since she was with the MC and she's suddenly and uninviting putting all her troubles on you. I mean, if an ex really changes, then by all means, but she clearly hasn't. You can already have Selina, Jane and either Marie or Anna as side chicks. Plus, you might be able to persuade Anna to be a side chick too. There is nothing that this ex can give you that you don't already have and having four girls on the side is more than enough for any one man to handle. In fact, it's quite possibly too much on a regular basis!

So, how do I rank them?

1. Lisa (due to how clean and happy the relationship is)
2. Anna (the fact that she just came out of a relationship and you haven't had as many romantic and bonding moments is what's really lacking here. But she easily has one of the best bods).
3. Jane/Selina
5. Marie
6. Jade
All the other girls aren't even worth considering.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Selina: A bit crazy, who invites a stranger to have sex with them after you caught them spying? Despite that, she seems nice and is definitely into voyeurism, if thats your thing. Might not be GF material, due to the crazy and her mom seems a bit strange.

Jane: The older (but not that old) girl in the game so far. Doesn't want a relationship, but I think that might change in the future. Arguably has the best body of the girls and is probably the smartest one too.

Lisa: I think she is the one MC is meant to be with based on the story so far. Good body and personality, maybe a bit shy but that adds to the cuteness factor. Is friends with a cat, which knows all. I like the edginess of her style too.

Anna: She is either #1 or #2 on the GF list (Lisa being the other). Good body and personality, I also think she is probably bisexual. Just broke up with her BF after he cheated on her, I think he could show back up later in the game.

Marie: She is cute, dont have much content with her so Im pretty sure she is just a side-girl but a very fun side girl.

Eva: Same as Marie.

EX: Hot, but avoid like the plague. Trouble waiting to happen.

Jade: Newest band-mate. Can probably have a relationship with her, looks cute though. Has some mystery about her, not sure if thats just me though or because she doesn't have much content yet.

Catherine: Your boss, not much content but she likes you according to Anna and you caught her doing stuff in her office. Maybe some built up sexual frustration making her so cold?

Sister: She is nice, i assume she wont be romance-able. Can maybe be your wing-woman though.

So a rough ranking so far.

1- Lisa (I'd say her floor is #3)
2- Anna
3- Jane
4- Selina
5- Jade (Potentially a top 3 girl)
6-Others all tied (side girls/ not enough content)

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
So what are you guys favorite girl? Mine is Lisa, Selina second and Jane is third
I guess Selina is every man's dream - who wouldn't want to have a sex-crazed nymphomaniac girlfriend. If I were to have a girlfriend/wife like her I would probably have sex with her day and night. At the same time, she's also smart and independent.
On the other hand, Lisa is also what every man wants - she's understanding, caring, independent, creative and reliable. If you'd ask me to settle down with someone, I'd choose her.
If I could find a combination of both Lisa and Selina, I'd probably hit the jackpot.
I guess many would find Jane the sexiest girl in the game - she's beautiful and she's got proper curves and all. Yet, I find Selena the sexiest - I'm just a sucker for redheads. :p

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes