smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
it's the first time i played a game where is actually hard to choose between the girls (i want all of them whats wrong with me?lol), god bless the save game feature for check all the content for all the routes, even though it's hard to choose, Anna and Jane are my favorites i love their personalitys and i dont even need to say about their look, and the sister? jesus now i want to have fun with the sister especially if Jane comes along, Mr Jet thank you for you wonderfull work!!

Reactions: Namco15 and MrJet
Nov 27, 2017
I guess Selina is every man's dream - who wouldn't want to have a sex-crazed nymphomaniac girlfriend. If I were to have a girlfriend/wife like her I would probably have sex with her day and night. At the same time, she's also smart and independent.
On the other hand, Lisa is also what every man wants - she's understanding, caring, independent, creative and reliable. If you'd ask me to settle down with someone, I'd choose her.
If I could find a combination of both Lisa and Selina, I'd probably hit the jackpot.
I guess many would find Jane the sexiest girl in the game - she's beautiful and she's got proper curves and all. Yet, I find Selena the sexiest - I'm just a sucker for redheads. :p
Becareful what you wish for. I once fucked a girl, I forget, er, 7 times in 2 days or was it 3 days? I didn't have years of experience at that time mind you. We were humping like rabbits in heat all over the place and man did my dick fucking hurt after that. I needed at least 3 days to recover, before even considering getting back at it again! Men may have the advantage at first, but over many days, women can easily handle far more sex than guys ever can!

Some guys might then tell me to grow a pair of balls and be glad that you got what you got, but then I'd refer them to the legendary woman know known as Betty White and she said.

Why do some people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! - Betty White

And I swear, I have no idea how anyone could even dream that Misato and Kaji from Evangelion managed to pull off an entire week from university studies just to fuck.

That being said, any woman can be your own sex-crazed nymphomaniac girlfriend depending on how you are with them. You also mentioned that Selina is smart and independent, while I don't doubt that. Anna and Jane are rich in both compared to Selina and they both dress much better. So, my perfect combo from this game would be a good as hot Anna, dresses as well as both Anna and Jane, is as cute as Lisa and as sex crazed about just me as Selina and as bi curious as Anna. ;)

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I needed at least 3 days to recover, before even considering getting back at it again!
3 days?! I didn't know that was even possible. :ROFLMAO: No matter how many times I cum at a time, I can be back up again after 4-5 hours. Just need proper stimulation. However, there is some deterioration in "thickness" and "volume" if you know what I mean. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acewinz

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
it's the first time i played a game where is actually hard to choose between the girls (i want all of them whats wrong with me?lol), god bless the save game feature for check all the content for all the routes, even though it's hard to choose, Anna and Jane are my favorites i love their personalitys and i dont even need to say about their look, and the sister? jesus now i want to have fun with the sister especially if Jane comes along, Mr Jet thank you for you wonderfull work!!
Yeah I am amazed at how all of them are actually good. However when I saw Jane all the doubts disappeared.

Reactions: Mytez

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Jane is probably my favorite girl, but...

Selina and her mom... Anytime a game teases the possibility of hooking up with a mother and daughter, that seems to become my goal. With the dream being an actual threesome with them. And Selina the nympho might actually be crazy enough to go along with it. I can only hope Mr Jet makes it a possibility.

Reactions: Merseault and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
it's the first time i played a game where is actually hard to choose between the girls (i want all of them whats wrong with me?lol)
Different girls for different occasions.

Selina is the one you hook up with like crazy when you don't want anything serious.

Lisa is your first love, you are infatuated with her and believe it will never end.

Anna/Jane are the ones you end up marrying, self made gorgeous and reliable business women.

And then there's your sister, the best of all, a forbidden fruit that you could never get because an evil beign called Patreon prevents you from doing it.

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone have a HD render of Lisa's Old Picture (BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc\game\images\Day3\LisaOldPhoto01) or any other SFW will do.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thought I got the "fixed" version but Anna was still bugging out...wonder if my fix was the proper one*
So much awkward English. It's passable but a bit of a turn-off at times.
Kind of annoying you can't have every girl in sight without starting a relationship with them and therefor cheating on them with the others. Not very Rock-Star-ish if you ask me :D

*it was :D felt like most of the day was missing, the whole pre-work time was skipped so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: Merseault

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
It's a good game. But I thought it was completed! Oh well.

That MC has it way too easy. Bangs everyone (except I didn't Bang Selina's mom). DOesn't really get too far along with the rock band stuff. BUT, I named my band "The Puss Bunnies." How could they not be a hit?

Ended for me after the ex forces herself to move in.

MC is a little to entitled, rich and has the easiest life ever. That is my only minor issue. Can't relate well to him. He's also not a very sophisticated chap. But I like the renders and quick game play. Doesn't seem that decisions made in the game have serious consequences; you either get a sex scene or you move on.

I need recommendations for games I can actually FINISH. Thanks. I like this one though so far.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Selina has been out of the picture for far too long already, IMHO. I didn't even remember about her being in this game until you guys now reminded me about her existence. o_O

Has the dev forgot about her too, I wonder? :unsure:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Selina has been out of the picture for far too long already, IMHO. I didn't even remember about her being in this game until you guys now reminded me about her existence. o_O

Has the dev forgot about her too, I wonder? :unsure:
If you are making e a Lisa only route, you miss a couple of scenes if I am not wrong.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If you are making e a Lisa only route, you miss a couple of scenes if I am not wrong.
I'm pretty sure I have all the routes covered, checked through all the CG and most parts of the script. :unsure:

Yep, confirmed. There's no sign of her since day 4. Not even a single message for two days in the game and since v0.25 was released in December. A girl like her would at least send a selfie per day, even if she is too busy to talk or meet.
I hope she hasn't been kidnapped or something... :ROFLMAO:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Selina was a focus in the last episode. :p
This time around it was Anna, and Jane to supplement Lisa's story.
We'll be back on track with the story next update, so hopefully that means we get to learn more about Jade!

Reactions: Namco15 and Walg
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes