Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Precisely It's not that I'm against it at all just the same idea from various other games go down this route it becomes a bit meh after a while.
It could kill the "Julia LI" movement though. And she could still be overly flirty without MC thinking that she's interested in him, since he would know she's always been a lesbian and it's just playfulness.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It could kill the "Julia LI" movement though. And she could still be overly flirty without MC thinking that she's interested in him, since he would know she's always been a lesbian and it's just playfulness.
The Julia LI will never die you would still get people asking :LOL: I'd rather she had an overbearing husband that we can save her from the type that cheats and little brother come to her rescue for a change.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
These forums are filled with incest content, for once it's nice to get a game like this that lets you focus on other suff... like how NOT to fuck your own sister...
I mean I agree about wanting more games without incest but showing off and sexualising the sister character like this game does is hardly "letting us focus on other stuff".

Reactions: Freezer14

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I mean I agree about wanting more games without incest but showing off and sexualising the sister character like this game does is hardly "letting us focus on other stuff".
Yea i actually don't know why the sister was even present in this one at all to begin with, like i get she is friends of Jane and yadda, yadda but i don't think we really needed her to be an active character, who knows though i wouldn't be surprised if there was a route of setting her up for a relationship with someone else.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yea i actually don't know why the sister was even present in this one at all to begin with, like i get she is friends of Jane and yadda, yadda but i don't think we really needed her to be an active character, who knows though i wouldn't be surprised if there was a route of setting her up for a relationship with someone else.
Well, seeing as Julia has a lot of fans and probably most of them still keeps wishing that she and MC would hook up, if Julia were to hook up with some other male, I could imagine there to be a slight outrage, and ain't nobody wanna see that, haha. And if she actually was a lesbian, well, I don't particularly care for that either, F/F content is something I just quickly click through without even reading the dialogue and stuff.
If she's there to advance the plot a little bit in some ways, help her brother, be his moral support and all, that's fine, he needs the support, but other than that, I don't think she has a lot of purpose in the story :p
I'm all about Jane, Selina and Lisa/Anna anyway, haha, in that order :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well, seeing as Julia has a lot of fans and probably most of them still keeps wishing that she and MC would hook up, if Julia were to hook up with some other male, I could imagine there to be a slight outrage, and ain't nobody wanna see that, haha. And if she actually was a lesbian, well, I don't particularly care for that either, F/F content is something I just quickly click through without even reading the dialogue and stuff.
If she's there to advance the plot a little bit in some ways, help her brother, be his moral support and all, that's fine, he needs the support, but other than that, I don't think she has a lot of purpose in the story :p
I'm all about Jane, Selina and Lisa/Anna anyway, haha, in that order :D
Yea i was more thinking of a lesbian type of relationship, people would riot otherwise though i imagine they wouldn't be super happy with the lesbian relationship either. Which again brings me back to her not really being all that needed to the game, though i suspect she will play a bigger role when it comes to you eventually butting heads with your dad.

Yea i honestly don't care about her either. Jane is in first place for me too. Even though i am a redhead kinda guy i just can't resist Jane at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yea i was more thinking of a lesbian type of relationship, people would riot otherwise though i imagine they wouldn't be super happy with the lesbian relationship either. Which again brings me back to her not really being all that needed to the game, though i suspect she will play a bigger role when it comes to you eventually butting heads with your dad.

Yea i honestly don't care about her either. Jane is in first place for me too. Even though i am a redhead kinda guy i just can't resist Jane at all.
Yeah i have been on this forum long enough to know this is true. The fragile ego of some people here is trully astonishing. :oops:

Reactions: driverman

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Even though the whole premise of the game revolves around some kind of family drama, introducing a sister character is always a tricky decision, because the very first thing that comes to mind is an incestuous relationship with the brother. Especially since we've seen her naked and even flirt with him earlier in the game.
This all points towards some kind of sexual scene involving her and since we know that there will be no incest, Julia being lesbian would make A LOT of sense actually. Some kind of threesome with Jane and the MC (w/o penetrating her) would probably be the best outcome.
Whatever happens with her, I have faith Mr Jet knows what he is doing, so I trust him to make the right call.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Way I see it, they have been told the game will have no incest so it doesn't matter if Julia fucks a man, woman or has an orgy with 20 homeless guys under a bridge.

She's never going to fuck the MC and it's on the dev what he does with his game. If people want to whine about it, let them, it's entertainment for everyone else.

I would say they know the score but My Sister My Roommate still has people whining that the sister isn't a love interest despite the dev making it perfectly clear since it launched. People be dumb.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not blaming the dev, but I think it would be much easier for people to accept that Julia is not a love interest if she wasn't portrayed the way she was in the game. The underwear and bathtub scene simply made people want her more.

Personally though, I would be fine with some casual nudity and/or innocent intimacy. Most of the times I skipped the actual sex scenes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the rock star life and there is no stopping the barman by night / rocker by day / lover by design / looker by fate apple of the eye game we have here.

The world of all these ladies in the game is MC's oyster and he just cannot stop pulling all the meatiest, sparkiest, loveliest and over all adventurous pearls out of this.

Play on! Rock their world! Pump up their potential and shoot them through the stars!

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Not blaming the dev, but I think it would be much easier for people to accept that Julia is not a love interest if she wasn't portrayed the way she was in the game. The underwear and bathtub scene simply made people want her more.

Personally though, I would be fine with some casual nudity and/or innocent intimacy. Most of the times I skipped the actual sex scenes.
Nothing wrong with giving the viewers some eye candy. As my wise uncle would say, "You can always stare, but you can't touch."

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes