Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
7Ninjadood said it can easily be turned into incest, so I think we can all expect an incest mod from him pretty soon. :sneaky::sneaky:
I'm more interested about where the ninja is going to get the renders with MC and Julia doing their stuff, since Jet isn't going to work on them. Unless he doesn't need them and he just finds sexual satisfaction in reading how the dev's vision of his own game gets twisted, of course...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Soo ... as it was said ... "he just finds sexual satisfaction in reading "

Lots of folks in the sandra brown / shogun / fity shades book club around here ... eh?;)

Reactions: Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Soo ... as it was said ... "he just finds sexual satisfaction in reading "

Lots of folks in the sandra brown / shogun / fity shades book club around here ... eh?;)
Well, it's a Visual Novel, so it has to have more than text. In the 50 shades case, look what happened when it added the visual part, an undending list of husbands and boyfriends doomed to experience 2hs of hell on earth.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not about that kinkshaming guys but what's appealing about incest? You guys wanna alabama your sisters or something?
I'm glad this game is not going down that route you want to talk about something that has been worked to death in every game its incest so this is a welcome relief and not having to do the Mom or the Sister for a change.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm more interested about where the ninja is going to get the renders with MC and Julia doing their stuff, since Jet isn't going to work on them. Unless he doesn't need them and he just finds sexual satisfaction in reading how the dev's vision of his own game gets twisted, of course...
The patch is not making Julia-MC sex scene. The patch will be MC is a guy who just finished high school and liked to peep on his own sister, Selina from across the building. MC wanted to form a band to achieve success so he can buy a mansion for Selina and Mom to live with him. MC used to be in the mafia while he was in high school, but now he wanted out, the mafia's boss is pissed off and trying to ruin his band. Julia is just the mafia's daughter who happened to be nice to MC.

Become a Rock Star: Escaping the Mafia

I think that sounds about right ... hmm ... :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The patch is not making Julia-MC sex scene. The patch will be MC is a guy who just finished high school and liked to peep on his own sister, Selina from across the building. MC wanted to form a band to achieve success so he can buy a mansion for Selina and Mom to live with him. MC used to be in the mafia while he was in high school, but now he wanted out, the mafia's boss is pissed off and trying to ruin his band. Julia is just the mafia's daughter who happened to be nice to MC.

Become a Rock Star: Escaping the Mafia

I think that sounds about right ... hmm ... :unsure:
All the while entertaining a bar owner and menaje-a-many behind the bar ...suure;)

Reactions: Skylaroo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is still in the story and supporting the MC with ... what ever ends up on the editing floor ... that is all the support we need here ... just make a slide show and parade it around ... good times must be on a roll!

Reactions: Mormont

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yup, Julia can just be the forbidden fruit eye candy. Sometimes it feels more exciting to have something that you can't get. A few sexy (non-sexual) scenes would be more than enough. Topless sunbathing? Sure. Sharing a room at a hotel? OK. Doesn't have to have sex.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All that prude watch and get it up shenanigans is just ... off the reservation ... in today's world ... I can never understand where do all those EXTREMELY DETAILED AND SPECIFIC AND COLORED AND EXPENSIVE BIOLOGY LESSONS / BOOKS / DOCTOR'S picture DICTIONARIES go right past guys and gals' heads.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Look, if you want incest in the game, this isn't going to fit that. Luckily, there are HUNDREDS of games on this site that fall into that category. So, I would recommend trying one of those to satisfy your incest game needs, and at the same time, enjoy this one for what it is: a great game, albeit one without incest.

I love the look of Julia as much as anybody, and I would have loved an opportunity for a path with her, but it is not to be. I will continue to enjoy looking at her model in the game, but in this case,it's time to accept that when it comes to a romance option with her, it just won't happen.
Look your blowing this way out of proportion it's my opinion whether it happens or not won't stop me enjoying the game

Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes