Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
After this update I love Selina more than before ... I will do always Lisa and Selina's path only ( different saves obviously) and i decided to delete other paths saves

The other girls are Wow also but I'm not interested in them ;)
( Best difficult choice refuse Rosa but when i choose a girl I'm faithful)

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
The update was awesome. Important thing is that this game feels very balanced when it comes to characters appearing in the new updates. Only one that feels lacking is Anna but I am sure it not for long and if I'am not mistaken she was in the last update.

Reactions: Namco15

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Why is it that this and milfy city might be the only games with such great renders (quality and detail - seeing pores on skin)? Does it take so long to render it so well, thus making other game devs not use it? Genuinely wondering, I know shit about rendering etc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If we cant do harem in even games life how will be good LOL I love harem in games :love::cool:
Sadly no harem for you here.

I hope in next update to fuck Julia!!! she is fucking Beautiful!!!
The last guy was obviously a troll but I do hope you aren't serious.

I've lost count how many times it's had to be said that Julia will never be an option, there is no incest here.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The update was awesome. Important thing is that this game feels very balanced when it comes to characters appearing in the new updates. Only one that feels lacking is Anna but I am sure it not for long and if I'am not mistaken she was in the last update.
Yeah, she was. You had the option to start a relationship with her.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Why is it that this and milfy city might be the only games with such great renders (quality and detail - seeing pores on skin)? Does it take so long to render it so well, thus making other game devs not use it? Genuinely wondering, I know shit about rendering etc.
Agreed, they're on a whole new level than other games. Although I'd add city of broken dreamers to that list, you should check it out if you haven't already.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i forgot something, the only thing in this game that is ugly is the MCs face, he looks like a duck, wtf is that??? i just can't look at him serious when he is banging some hot girl :LOL:

he really is a ugly duck of the game :D

that dude with a guitar was good looking, that doctor who banged Karen was also a hansome man, hell, literally any other male character from this game is OK looking other then MC...

WTF :D

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you can look enough you can see other realy amazing renderer games. Like a Midnight Paradise. That game have realy amazing renders to!

Sadly no harem for you here.

The last guy was obviously a troll but I do hope you aren't serious.

I've lost count how many times it's had to be said that Julia will never be an option, there is no incest here.

NO INCEST in this game, how many times I have to repeat that?
Why you two guyz have like this bad attitude? If dev doesnt show us Julia's body before anyone dont want this but we already see her naked body. Thats soo normal anyone want to see with her sexsual content. And BTW this is just a adult game you know guyz? Even in games incest or other fantasy's is not acceptable where could it be? I dont like this attitude and you guyz have realy absurd idea's about this subject. Whatever I dont want debate with you guyz soo much but I just want say this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If you can look enough you can see other realy amazing renderer games. Like a Midnight Paradise. That game have realy amazing renders to!

Why you two guyz have like this bad attitude? If dev doesnt show us Julia's body before anyone dont want this but we already see her naked body. Thats soo normal anyone want to see with her sexsual content. And BTW this is just a adult game you know guyz? Even in games incest or other fantasy's is not acceptable where could it be? I dont like this attitude and you guyz have realy absurd idea's about this subject. Whatever I dont want debate with you guyz soo much but I just want say this.
We don't have bad attitude ... we just got tired of the usual questions every single day (y)

( Also Rosa/Selina no incest before someone asks )

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why you two guyz have like this bad attitude? If dev doesnt show us Julia's body before anyone want this but we already see her naked body. And thats soo normal anyone want to see with her sexsual content. And BTW this is just a adult game you know guyz? Even in games incest or other fantasy's is not acceptable where could it be? I dont like this attitude and you guyz have realy absurd idea's about this subject. Whatever I dont want debate with you guyz soo much but I just want say this.
It came from the dev, not us.

Julia is not an option, never will be he isn't adding any incest.

Why do we have an attitude?

Because the dev said it repeatedly yet people don't seem to grasp it, it's getting annoying.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Why you two guyz have like this bad attitude? If dev doesnt show us Julia's body before anyone dont want this but we already see her naked body. And thats soo normal anyone want to see with her sexsual content. And BTW this is just a adult game you know guyz? Even in games incest or other fantasy's is not acceptable where could it be? I dont like this attitude and you guyz have realy absurd idea's about this subject. Whatever I dont want debate with you guyz soo much but I just want say this.
I don't know where you see bad attitude when people tell you that there is no incest in the game. Do they get tired by, felt, 808023 times that it got asked? For sure but thats still nothing rude.

Its nice that you like Julia but if Mr Jet doesn't include incest then you have to live with it, not every game has to check all kinks that people have and people have to learn to accept it.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
i forgot something, the only thing in this game that is ugly is the MCs face, he looks like a duck, wtf is that??? i just can't look at him serious when he is banging some hot girl :LOL:

he really is a ugly duck of the game :D

that dude with a guitar was good looking, that doctor who banged Karen was also a hansome man, hell, literally any other male character from this game is OK looking other then MC...

WTF :D
Actually, I like him, especially because he looks completely different from the other MC characters (I have seen only 1 game that uses the same guy). In my opinion he looks pretty. He reminds me of V from Devil May Cry 5. He is that type of a guy that girls listening to darker music always liked as far as I know. I don't know why he is puckering his lips so often, but he doesn't do it always. :D

4.20 star(s) 232 Votes