nilam

Aug 21, 2018
Any idea why I can't get the fuck scene with Jade in the library? I grinded a ton and I got self learning to almost 100 and intelligence to 100+ so I have no clue what I'm missing. Save file attached

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I downloaded just the html :D i dont know which one is with the pics ^^
HD version, normal version.

Still working on getting a version with no bug of the current game before announcing the next update, will include cheats.

Reactions: DWYoru

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Anything happening here? sasuke112 Passed the exams?
Failed most of them, got a second session starting in 10 days. I'm not updating the thread because I'm still working on the "remake" of the game and don't want to announce something while it's still unclear how it's going to be.

Kmotr

Mar 31, 2017
Failed most of them, got a second session starting in 10 days. I'm not updating the thread because I'm still working on the "remake" of the game and don't want to announce something while it's still unclear how it's going to be.
I just assumed they are Uni exams but there are no "seconds" in most cases. The second try should be way easier, good luck.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Could you at least tell us if the next update will bring some bestiality events ?

Oh, if you need help with translating into French, I can help you if it allows you to work on more updates.

(Si tu as besoin d'aide pour une traduction en Français, je peux t'apporter mon aide si cela te permet d'apporter plus souvent des mises à jour sur le jeu.)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Could you at least tell us if the next update will bring some bestiality events ?

Oh, if you need help with translating into French, I can help you if it allows you to work on more updates.

(Si tu as besoin d'aide pour une traduction en Français, je peux t'apporter mon aide si cela te permet d'apporter plus souvent des mises à jour sur le jeu.)
I can clearly tell you that she won't but it doesn't mean that won't be added in the future. The game should be avaible in French and English after not the next update but the one after as the next update will be a final bug fixing and adding a cheat system. I'll be done with this fucking exams the 28th and I'm free till the 17th of september so I will have 3 weeks to work on the next update and be able to announce the future big changes.

Sorry for those who are waiting at least I can promise you that the game is still onhold and won't go abandonned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goditseb

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Does the Engrish get better as you progress because starting out it's atrocious?
I'm quite surprised to get this sort of message from someone who does quite a lot of mistakes in his messages too. Could you at least try to be a bit mature and make a real review instead of just trying to be mean ?

Game still onhold.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I'm quite surprised to get this sort of message from someone who does quite a lot of mistakes in his messages too. Could you at least try to be a bit mature and make a real review instead of just trying to be mean ?

Game still onhold.
lol Thank you this was very funny.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
downloaded all the files. thought they would be more to this game then doing just a few things the main file is over 3gb with what little stuff to do it is not worth downloading and playing once you give the neckless to lucy that is far as you can go nothing else can be done that i can see have played it a few times always the same thing what a shame it looked like it was going to be a good game

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
downloaded all the files. thought they would be more to this game then doing just a few things the main file is over 3gb with what little stuff to do it is not worth downloading and playing once you give the neckless to lucy that is far as you can go nothing else can be done that i can see have played it a few times always the same thing what a shame it looked like it was going to be a good game
You're right. The main idea at first was to deliver a lot of content I ended up doing something I was not happy with. I'm actually working on a "rework" of the game which will make you able to play more even if it means a bit less content. I may also switch to renpy because I actually do not like the way the game look likes on twine.

Do not expect a release soon because I have only a few hours per week to work on the game but there should be a release before the end of the year.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Short dev diary:

So after a few months of testing and failures I finally decided a few weeks ago to stay on Twine for this game. The game is not getting an update, I'm actually making a "new one" based on what you were playing on before. I tried to take in consideration your suggestions and remarks. Instead of giving you a lot of content without any history/logic behind it except resolving some sort of quizz I'm actually working harder on the story side of the game.

The spoiler contains elements that will spoil you a bit the surprise so don't click if you prefer to discover the new game yourself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can expect a trello link to be published here before the end of the week for those who want to see how close I am to release on a daily basis (currently the one I'm using for myself is in French so I must translate it)

I don't think that I will be able to release this update/new version before the end of the month because it takes quite a lot of time to write all the dialogs and story.

Will give your guys an update of the development progress next sunday evening along with the trello link !

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Short dev diary 2:

So, as promised here is the trello link for the current update: SPOILER ALERT!
There is a lot of work left to do I'm actually around 10% of the quests done. But as I have finished all the tech part I can focus all my time on the story. Instead of working like before when I was obliged to come back on my code all the time and had a rough time correcting bug this time, I now work with all twine features and a proper syntax checker so there shouldn't be anymore bugs at release time.

It might seem from the trello that around 40% of the work is done. I won't state that I'm sure that a precise percentage but I think that I'm closer to 50%. The quests take time to write but that's more a question of how many time a week I can dedicate to the game. I worked only 10 hours on the game this week, in comparison this week I should have around 40 hours that I will be able to use to make the game.

The schedule didn't change the update should be released before the end of the month!
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 39 Votes