Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hotfix D? Yes
And train Kate is still a dead end
It is not for me, you mean that with hotfix d you can't go talk to Lucy after telling Kate that you can train her ?

The desk homework works fine for me

chrome_7GxOvvsle6.png

Note: if you're using an old save it might be the cause.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Gain some interest from her and you'll be able to invite her home
What does it mean? How could I achive it?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Gain some interest from her and you'll be able to invite her home
What does it mean? How could I achive it?
You can gain interest by getting quest finished or answering to their sort of quizz. You need 15 of interest from a girl to invite her home. May change it in the future because I'm lazy myself from doing quizz just to gain interest.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I did all the quests. I can only fuck one girl. I have by 3 girls the same text ... Gain interests blah blah. Or it's all what can I do for now?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I did all the quests. I can only fuck one girl. I have by 3 girls the same text ... Gain interests blah blah. Or it's all what can I do for now?
To invite a girl you need to do all quests related to her and have 15 interest from her.
To fuck her you must have 10 interest from her and have some stats depending where you want to fuck her (download the walktrough if you want more details).

I'll write a detailled walktrough next week.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
cant talk 2 girl i click have talk and no talk options. only kate have options.. no quest. only attend class and bj & sex. so this is wrong right? i am missing something or thats it.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
cant talk 2 girl i click have talk and no talk options. only kate have options.. no quest. only attend class and bj & sex. so this is wrong right? i am missing something or thats it.
That's really strange idk what's going wrong for you are you playing with hotfix D ? (latest update)

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
That's really strange idk what's going wrong for you are you playing with hotfix D ? (latest update)
I just start a new game but now game still want me to gain interest and when i click have talk there is nothing like Jade no question Lucy no question like in the v0.1

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok so download the game, start it and the first thing it does is ignore my choices at character gen... is this a browser based issue(chrome)? Or the game just not developed there?

SirBirdthur

Apr 1, 2019
I noticed that there's no take a picture option for the quest where you have to give jade a facial, what am i doing wrong?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2HDhotfix D Talk with Lucy and give her the necklace

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unterminated regular expression literal

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
When I do the training with Kate there's no button to move on from the scene, and going to University or something with the sidebar links it seems like I never did the training with Kate?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I noticed that there's no take a picture option for the quest where you have to give jade a facial, what am i doing wrong?
You're on the blowjob scene not the fuck scene
0.2HDhotfix D Talk with Lucy and give her the necklace

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unterminated regular expression literal
Fuck me forgot to close the set (<<set $lucyinterest += 5 --> <<set $lucyinterest += 5>>)

When I do the training with Kate there's no button to move on from the scene, and going to University or something with the sidebar links it seems like I never did the training with Kate?
It's giving you 1 strenght and 2 kate interest forgot to add a back button.

__
Thanks for these reports guys not gonna publish on hotfix as I'm not home will do it tomorrow.

___

I just start a new game but now game still want me to gain interest and when i click have talk there is nothing like Jade no question Lucy no question like in the v0.1
Have no clue of what's going wrong here

ok so download the game, start it and the first thing it does is ignore my choices at character gen... is this a browser based issue(chrome)? Or the game just not developed there?
Works for me so I don't understand why it doesn't work for you.
Noqb9aBf6W.png

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
So i still can't get interest up, aside from kate who's training scene can be scammed.
What else raises interest?

edit: You can get the facial pic by having sex with her and then picking the facial option, it then has a take picture option at the top.
Rather annoying really

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So i still can't get interest up, aside from kate who's training scene can be scammed.
What else raises interest?

edit: You can get the facial pic by having sex with her and then picking the facial option, it then has a take picture option at the top.
Rather annoying really
You gain interest by doing quests or quizz. I may add an option to get the picture from the blowjob scene but I think it would make it too easy.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I recommend downsizing/downsampling the media, as time goes on filesize will hit higher and higher as you start developing the game more, you're at 1.6gigs at "normal" at what some consider a beta stage content amount, not sure if you have noticed but you have some autosizing issues as well, pictures have tendency goes out of browser bounds.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I recommend downsizing/downsampling the media, as time goes on filesize will hit higher and higher as you start developing the game more, you're at 1.6gigs at "normal" at what some consider a beta stage content amount, not sure if you have noticed but you have some autosizing issues as well, pictures have tendency goes out of browser bounds.
Yeah I have to think about a way to make less videos which are taking a lot of space. A web version of the game would be a solution but that would require a good connection for HD version.

Was not aware of autosizing issues. Shouldn't happen as all pictures had been resized manually.

@sasuke112 @Rance H2O I've re-uploaded HD version on MediaFire (which has no limit as Mega)
Mediafire was deleting files before, hope it doesn't do that anymore.

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes