Dararvhhggh12233

Aug 14, 2024
Can someone please tell how to start mayor path
Graduate and then head to university bathrooms, there should be a shady lady (Suzy) and then you'll have to choose between police and don path.

You'll also have to do Romi's main quest as well, so follow the walkthrough on your in-game phone to complete that.

From there it should be clear how to do the mayor path, just follow the mayor walkthrough and the walkthrough for all the Campaign girls.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Yes if you hired your mom then you will need to fire her so you can graduate which is kind of stupid but that is how I got to graduate.
Also some part of the Grandma's quest you can't complete as well because of that.
Not a big deal....That's just what I get for going out of order I guess...lol

I hadn't thought about firing Mom much....wasn't sure I'd be able to hire her again
or if she would be unavailable from there on out.

Cheers

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Just played through again recently. Enjoyed it more this time as I didn't really care if I skipped
girls or not. Was more fun/relaxing.

Still doing a top notch job Volen, thanks so much!
Cheers

dabboy

Mar 14, 2021
Graduate and then head to university bathrooms, there should be a shady lady (Suzy) and then you'll have to choose between police and don path.

You'll also have to do Romi's main quest as well, so follow the walkthrough on your in-game phone to complete that.

From there it should be clear how to do the mayor path, just follow the mayor walkthrough and the walkthrough for all the Campaign girls.

I am unable to buy the books for romi's tasks (the books arent showing in the strange shop)

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023
I see there's a new quest for the Strip Club. I'm way past the Mayor Campaign and didn't let a girl to the Strip Club owner...is there a way to modify the game state save to enable this path? Thanks

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes