LactoseTolerant

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
every time i go to the bedroom it triggers the threesome with Candy and Karly and at the end of it I can't close because of "Error: Unexpected token ']'"
Hi Vln_ having the same error here.
I was having the same error, So I found out the error in line 124939 on the html file:
$karly.gallery[] to 1, whis points to an undefined cell of the array. So I fixed it:
$karly.gallery[0] to 1 (I don't know the right cell of the array to fill, so I put 0 just to be safe)
Fixed html (it won't let me upload html files, so just rename it index.html): View attachment index.html.txt

Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
I was having the same error, So I found out the error in line 124939 on the html file:
$karly.gallery[] to 1, whis points to an undefined cell of the array. So I fixed it:
$karly.gallery[0] to 1 (I don't know the right cell of the array to fill, so I put 0 just to be safe)
Fixed html (it won't let me upload html files, so just rename it index.html): View attachment 3988947
You could have put the HTML file in a zip or rar container, it will also compress the file (in my case 1.2MB), so no need to change the file type :)

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
I tried editing the variables of the gallery cheat from 0 to 1 to see if that would activate the cheat, but it didn't work. Anyone know how to get it working? I really don't want to play the whole game again, even with cheats lol

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
nice game will be cool if devepoler add sheridan love, lucy zara, beth bennett, maddison lee :love: , good luck with game;)(y)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How to trigger the new content?
I got the same question here,How do i get start ?
How do we start that quest if we had her become a whore?
Requires Kori main quest to be completed. The player must not have chosen to push kori to be a whore and instead offered to let her move into their home. Requires kori corr >= 50. And must be activated by going into her room and choosing to “enslave Kori”

nice game will be cool if devepoler add sheridan love, lucy zara, beth bennett, maddison lee :love: , good luck with game;)(y)
You can always come on discord and vote for new girls, we put on polls every time we add new characters.

Reactions: Thristran

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Requires Kori main quest to be completed. The player must not have chosen to push kori to be a whore and instead offered to let her move into their home. Requires kori corr >= 50. And must be activated by going into her room and choosing to “enslave Kori”

You can always come on discord and vote for new girls, we put on polls every time we add new characters.
But I already get her become a whore?(I think everyone would)...So,can I get her to normal again?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes