Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Got a question guys, is there anyway to update saves from an older version to the newest one? I just got done grinding all my stats in version 1.49 before really diving into the content and then BAM, large new update.

When I load the save I get a bunch of scary looking errors and when I continue clicking it says 'updating save file...' but it doesn't seem to do anything. It would really suck if players need to start over every time an update comes out especially given the frequent updates.

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
Also I’m hoping that Amanda Kent will be enslaved without the nonsense Kori had.If you made Kori a whore she wasn’t Enslaveble.Im wondering which choice for Amanda will allow her enslavement.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Also I’m hoping that Amanda Kent will be enslaved without the nonsense Kori had.If you made Kori a whore she wasn’t Enslaveble.Im wondering which choice for Amanda will allow her enslavement.
ya can still enslave kori if ya know where to look and what to change

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BecomeSomeone-1.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
First, I appreciate the option to play the game online instead of strictly downloading it, definitely allows me to enjoy the game since I don't have the space to download it. With that being said, upon loading up my saved file I've noticed when it comes to the Influencer Help or any of the new character tabs on my character's phone, the background and font are both white and therefore unreadable unless you highlight the text so it is readable. I hope this will be fixed. It's not a major issue thanks to being able to highlight the text but either way, I hope this gets fixed.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
This game is getting huge. It would be best if you honestly started making a new one. this is way too big and I and probably most of the players do not want to play it anymore. It was done a long time ago, this is just milking it.
We are getting the opposite feedback to be honest. We have been adding more content to make the game more complete and offer more options to players and we are always listening to the community. When we asked them if they wanted us to create a new project the poll received a 90% no.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
First, I appreciate the option to play the game online instead of strictly downloading it, definitely allows me to enjoy the game since I don't have the space to download it. With that being said, upon loading up my saved file I've noticed when it comes to the Influencer Help or any of the new character tabs on my character's phone, the background and font are both white and therefore unreadable unless you highlight the text so it is readable. I hope this will be fixed. It's not a major issue thanks to being able to highlight the text but either way, I hope this gets fixed.
Oh indeed, just tested it, it's the cache of cloudflare that's causing our css to not get updated. I'm going to purge it for the css files. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Brovalon

dabboy

Mar 14, 2021
We are getting the opposite feedback to be honest. We have been adding more content to make the game more complete and offer more options to players and we are always listening to the community. When we asked them if they wanted us to create a new project the poll received a 90% no.

I guess you should put in a new poll

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes