Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Here you go, so if everything was normal do I just ignore the error messages and wait at the 'Updating old save file...' screen for a bit before continuing even if the screen doesn't look like it's not doing anything? Thank you in advance.
Yes, everything updated properly on my end when I loaded your save.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Yes, everything updated properly on my end when I loaded your save.
Alright then, so the process is just to ignore the errors and continue as usual. Just a few final question before I stop bothering you. Is there a set period when an older save cannot be used, like a save that is ten versions older cannot be used? Or does is it random and you will inform us in the changelogs?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Alright then, so the process is just to ignore the errors and continue as usual. Just a few final question before I stop bothering you. Is there a set period when an older save cannot be used, like a save that is ten versions older cannot be used? Or does is it random and you will inform us in the changelogs?
Nope. The way it works is that we check everything that your save is missing to be used in the current version and we add it.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone help? Ive tried extracting the file but i still cant see any of the pictures, im on android if that makes any difference
I really strongly suggest as an android user to play on the online version:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Can anyone help? Ive tried extracting the file but i still cant see any of the pictures, im on android if that makes any difference
Android:
The error occurred after downloading the game? You need to download a program that creates something like a web emulator for you, I use CX File Explorer for this :) and it creates an emulator for me and I can play the downloaded version.
Screenshot_2024-09-26-11-38-41-448_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
Screenshot_2024-09-26-11-38-45-566_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg Screenshot_2024-09-26-11-38-49-626_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

Last edited:

arktedi9x

Aug 25, 2024
One of Top 3 games that I love. I heard so much good reviews and recommendations about this game, so I went try to it and I did not regret at all, it worth every second. This is such an amazing game with multiple routes to go (you do not have to go all corrupted or all love route, which you can choose for each lore). I went all corruption path and it turned me on so much.

Reactions: JJR
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes