VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Become Stronger [v0.2] [Beardyguy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

despite what i say and the rating, still check this game out

decent models
    skeleton animation, better off with still images
    most of the story is in Engrish instead of English which just makes the already bad dialogue that much more painful to get through
    MC is a piece of shit and thats ok, we don't have to like him but his behavior hardly makes sense.
    Gets angry that his older sister won't talk to him after he nutted in her mouth and shoved his tongue down her snatch, even though she didn't rat him out.
    The fact we didn't get a gameover is by her good graces.
    Also maybe dont buy clothes for your hedonistic mom when you're food insecure
    thought the goal was provide so she doesn't wind up engaging in unsavory extracurricular acitivies that would result in a tag (im sure many wouldn't wanna see) being added to the game page.
    there's quite a bit more im jus surprised the rating is sitting at a nice 4
    credit where credit is due, a lot less "ugggh"'s toward the end
    and believe me that is a huge improvement, it'd be nice if dialogue was at least proofread if not scrapped and redone
    doesn't have to be perfect grammar just not engrish
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BVonkX

Very over the top but that's also fun sometimes. Won't be for everyone but story is fun so far with unexpected suspenseful moments.

Girls are beautiful and very different from each other, I wonder how it will work out.

DO DOWNLOAD and try it, you'll soon see if it's for you or not.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kinkai

Great game, great story, nice model, well done animation. MC is different from other games i play , a loser not a beneficiary, and I like it. Linda is my favorite and can't wait for the next episode. Keep it up dev :love:(y)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

FunFuntomes

this is garbage at best... the premise has been done before but this time it has been made obnoxious. what's the point of becomingstronger in an incest harem game when the love interests are already corrupted cumseeeking hoes.
    the art style is average at best.
    the writing.. it seems like it was written by a fifth grader ...
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Durruti2000

If you like the typical incest japanese visual novel, then this is your game, it got a lot of potential, but we'll see where the author wants to take the game because it could be a harem where the only dick in the game is the one from the MC, it could be netori or even NTR if in those 2 weeks the MC doesn't make the correct decisions, it could be only a corruption game with mind break or could be balanced between romance and corruption, etc.
    I'm hyped about the future updates; I hope it doesn't end abruptly or the author takes too long in updates.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Rannell

Feels like I should rate this 2 stars, but because the renders are pretty good I'll give it a 3. Everything else is below average. The story isn't bad per se, but the 4th wall breaking is annoying. The dialogue and inner dialogue is horribad.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

The erotic scenes follow a logic some unrealistic hentai logic and the English is broken as hell and the father being involves in something shady which MC has to discover/solve somehow plot is very cliché, but I like the models used for the girls and it would be interesting to see how the looser guy becomes stronger and gets the 3 girls.

The current tags don't have NTR in them and there are no planned tags, but the story until now hints to the possibility of an NTR route where MC doesn't manage to become stronger and protect/get the girls.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    If this becomes true, I hope it will be avoidable.

It is also unknown what other fetishes will appear later, but I liked the mother's submissiveness during the phone sex. Hopefully MC can take over of the master and this fetish will be explored.
    The typical bullying bitch of an older sister stereotype also offers the possibility to become submissive after being put into place.

To tell the truth, the game's current state doesn't deserve 4 stars, but I hope the Engrish can be fixed or at least improved in future releases.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NikuNikaNiku

good game, i like the story line so far,
    the model used in the game is also good, the landlady looks like yennefer
    and the landlord is still alive.
    a little bit issue maybe the sex scene is not to long, not so many poses is used when doing a sex scene, but overall it's good.