Flash - Completed - Become Tentacle, Attack The Castle And Impregnate The Girls [Final] [Studio Ero House]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tatsubluewild

simple and quick game, but the whole genious in this one is the appeal to the fantasy of taking a whole city of girls, even the lolis, and breeding them, the scenes are very well done ,great facial expressions, good, development and some realy surprized me, i wold like a more developed version of the breeding becoming important for gameplay, but outside of that for what ya invest in time, it is worth it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

So, like, I get that tentacles aren't exactly everyone's thing, so I'll leave it that people will be divided on their opinion of such a game. That being said, this is one of my favorite tentacle games out there. Its simple and straightforward, but has remarkable gameplay depth. The scenes can get a bit wordy, and almost invariably end with the girls just making blubbering sound effects and screaming in pleasure, which gets a little tiring, but are easily excusable as the scenes are just generally hot. But, I mean, tentacles. They are great, and honestly underused, or at least, misused, in the h-game world. I would love to see more games of this caliber.