RPGM Completed Become Tentacle, Destroy The Town And Humiliate Girls! [Studio Ero House]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE040899_img_main.jpg

OVERVIEW:
Assume the role of a tentacle monster and attack the town!
Subdue the fleeing townspeople and the fighters who try to slay you, and thoroughly assault the women!

Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: Digital on Female Genitalia
Windows 10 and Down
Language: English (Translated)
Genre: Tentacles, Rape, MILF, Loli, Mind Break, Maid, Double Penetration, Maid, Fantasy, Elf

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tips:

Girls:

Download:

RE040899_img_smp1.jpg RE040899_img_smp2.jpg RE040899_img_smp3.jpg

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only way to make my sarcasm any more obvious would have been to type it out in all the colours of the rainbow and then draw a huge arrow with "sarcasm" in flashing pink neon.

I thought it was obvious, I wasn't expecting someone to actually tell me what the game was about after the title gave it away.

There is a running joke around about game like this having really long titles that describe everything.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Rob Schneider is... "American Tentacle"!

Played this one before, gave up after second girl. BTW. there is one game with similar premise, but better graphics and story (if I remember correctly) when you're some kind of monster eating girls and then have sex with them (vore, of course).
If somebody knows the name I would be grateful.

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sequel is less annoying by far, I'll post it once I actually get done a guide for it.
I remember playing the second one and getting bored pretty quickly. Though the art was great I just didn't feel like working for it as much as the game wanted me to. If you say it's better than the first one, then I dread trying the first one out. XD

Reactions: Jokai

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I remember playing the second one and getting bored pretty quickly. Though the art was great I just didn't feel like working for it as much as the game wanted me to. If you say it's better than the first one, then I dread trying the first one out. XD
I mean but you are missing the 50 page backstory which was made into a motion picture.

Reactions: ponyguy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I mean but you are missing the 50 page backstory which was made into a motion picture.
If my memories serve me right, I think the starting lore of this game is that, you're a male human, then some events leads to another, that caused you to become a tentacle monster, but to order to survive & or live, you have to rape & or impregnates the girls/women, to become stronger & to live as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

Jyuria

Jun 10, 2017

Played this one before, gave up after second girl. BTW. there is one game with similar premise, but better graphics and story (if I remember correctly) when you're some kind of monster eating girls and then have sex with them (vore, of course).
My bet is that the game you are thinking of is Marunomi.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017

You're talking about Marunomi

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote