Ren'Py - Becoming a Femboy [v0.10.2c] [Dev_muffin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5265335

Great art and visuals so far.

The gameplay can be confusing at times however. Also need faster progress on the sfeminization part.

The relationships with futas are currently almost non-existent. He has a futa gf but never communicates with her. His futa friend also doesn't care to make any moves on him. The only sexual scenes are with him giving a handjob to his mom, which is pretty pointless tbh. His mom and sister need to be taking a greater role in feminizing him while the futas need to be turning him into a sissy slut that he needs to be.

Overall this game needs better progression.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JesterLoki

Think Sissy Maker but less wandering around, and random events. The art is great, the writing is good, and the potential is there. If the maker keeps on making content, focusing on being an innocent femboy that slowly and without his own notice acts in deviant and seductive ways... This can become another one of the greats.

I just hope it won't get lost in the many characters(of which there are 6 at the moment), focuses on a singular content too much, gets dropped, or ends before satisfying the players who are only interested in a specific branch. As it happens oh so commonly in these types of games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

testern

Not a lot of content yet but so far so good. I like the direction it's going and the art is amazing for a game about femboys. Hopefully the wait time doesn't take too long between updates. God speed developer!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

roger4x

A very lovely game maybe the graphics need some work but it's nice and cool the story is amazing, keep going, man, and please don't be so slow with the updates be fast with it if you needed any help with the story let me know I would be happy to help, I am waiting for more.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

TheEireMadOne

Demo Version Review

The art and basic idea I found to be the only redeeming factors of the demo version thus far, however beyond that, the crackling of background sounds irritated me. The English translation was evidently an afterthought with absolutely zero effort put into it. It reads like somebody copy and pasted the entire thing into google translate from Russian- which I assume is exactly what this is. It was too much of an eyesore. The content was decent for a demo, nothing I can solidly review due to it being a demo. I hope that major improvements are brought to the translation side of things, and the fixing of some background audio to be of upmost importance in the next update alongside a content update. Tags are also more or less spot on for what the game tries to be.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sparton297

Not a lot of content so far, just a concept, but a great one. The art is great, MC reminds me of MC from Warlocks and Boobs, but a bit more trappy. Happy to see a game where traps aren't just sissified and are treated normally. Hope it sticks to that concept.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

VarMirror

Very Good solid start to this trap game... Hope they keep working on it & getting this game completed/finished. Love the art style and that is placed in a parallel universe. I can't wait for more. 4 out of 5 stars
  8. 4.00 star(s)

missf95lover

Good start so far. The story is interesting and kept me going and the art style is absolutely brilliant. Good luck dev, hope you keep updating. I would love to see lots of incest in the story. I love that that the art looks a bit like Tales of Androgeny