Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I love the Slifire and Verdont interactions, and really hope they might turn into blackmail (or other type) distractions for the MC. I also like Bekham, as he seems to have the potential to be a maledom spanner in the works. I have tried and failed twice to create a solid story sex game, so I really admire the work you have done and the results so far.

Apr 28, 2022
Just wanted to pop in and comment that i love the game~

See i love corruption games where we take a sweet girl and twist her into an insatiable slut.

Ive been a big fan of the corruption genre - from karens prison to the OG, young maria. It just does it for me ya' know?

Its like ntr but doesnt put you in the shoes of the cuck. I dont understand why its not more popular...

--

I like the direction of the game, but if i could make a suggestion it would be to amp up the sex scenes. They need more pictures. They could use some GIFs. I dont know if videos are on your to do list, but i would consider them.

Lastly, the sex description itself.

For the most part what you have is text description and a few pictures. I would add multiple pictures and GIFs to go along with the text.

For example, Instead of a block of text with a picture of the MC & jasmine giving jerome a blowjob, I would create paragraphs with multiple pictures and GIFs that would both describe and showcase the sexiness. It would add pacing to the sexiness.

Instead of a text block and a picture, i would write small paragraphs of erotica and punctuate them with pics, Gifs, vids. I would Reeeaallly stretch the scenes out and describe each detail as she's choking on dick with her best friend.

Your name is 'the nook erotica'. Paint me a literary picture. I think you can write better, more descriptive erotica.

--

Dont take my criticism too harsh, we believe in you dev~

I have faith that you can create the sluttiest prom queen ever~

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BecomingPromQueen-0.4.0d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: dasflute2

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
Since the update, it took very long to actually trigger Eva's 31 point event, long after the Valentine's Party. I got the event where she invites me, but I don't get the text to trigger being able to go over to her house.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Latest version of the game, v0.4.0, is now out to Patreon Supporters (Dancer Level and Up).
A full system overhaul means much less grinding to find events in the game, I'm quite sure I won't be receiving any more comments regarding that anymore :p
Looking forward to having you discover the new scenes and system <3

At the risk of sounding like a miser, are all future downloads now only through Patreon? If so, is there a one off fee, or is it a recurring fee? I've never used Patreon, so I have no idea.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
At the risk of sounding like a miser, are all future downloads now only through Patreon? If so, is there a one off fee, or is it a recurring fee? I've never used Patreon, so I have no idea.
The game releases two weeks early for Patreon members. It will still be released to the public in the middle of each month.
Patreon support, which starts at 5$ per month and can be a one-off payment, help me make the money to explain having the game as my number one income, and the time I put into it.
If you have the money to spare, consider becoming a supporter as every dollar helps a lot <3

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Since the update, it took very long to actually trigger Eva's 31 point event, long after the Valentine's Party. I got the event where she invites me, but I don't get the text to trigger being able to go over to her house.
Interesting, I'll keep an eye out for it <3

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I love the game but I'm going to wait until we get a Sasha storyline to redownload this game. I'm a patron but I chose to put this here since I was browsing and came across the update here.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I love the game but I'm going to wait until we get a Sasha storyline to redownload this game. I'm a patron but I chose to put this here since I was browsing and came across the update here.
You'll definitely like the upcoming update then, with more Sasha and Jamila content coming in :)

Reactions: jvargo16

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'll see aboutbackwards compatibility from the next updateonwards since that one will not have energy or an hourly progression but rather a "time of day" system
So are these changes in place from this update or slated for the next one? I don't really fancy grinding through this again until save compatibility is sorted: Starting over each time gets old quick.

Reactions: catfood

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I love the Slifire and Verdont interactions, ...
Cool that someone enjoyed them. I on the other hand had no interest in those event chains and tried to cut them off from the first, and still the messages just kept coming, threatening all sorts of seemingly unavoidable shenanigans with Eva that ran completely counter to how I'd been playing.

Reactions: dasflute2

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
The game releases two weeks early for Patreon members. It will still be released to the public in the middle of each month.
Patreon support, which starts at 5$ per month and can be a one-off payment, help me make the money to explain having the game as my number one income, and the time I put into it.
If you have the money to spare, consider becoming a supporter as every dollar helps a lot <3
Done. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Nook Erotica
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes