Been here awhile

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I been keeping a eye on few website for finding the greatest game to play, I know this sound like child but this is what keep me going. then I found this website and got eye on for long time and now I finally decided to make account and no regret. I have found lots of game but none of them really really caught my interest.

I perfer Japanese hentai game than 3D hentai/western 3D game but recently I hook up on Artificial Academy 2.

I looking for game like Violated Heroine a game that focus on freedom and lots of choice that what make game a great game

I am gamer, I know it sound funny that you can laugh for million time but I tell you I been playing lots of game like Call Of Duty, Counter Stirke, ARMA, Battlefield series, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Half Life and such or relax game like Sim series, Minecraft, Terraian?? or management game such as Rimworld, Factorien, Anno series or survival game like The Forest, 7 Days to Die, Subnatica or racing game like Need For Speed Carbon or Burnout or jump down to classic like DOOM, Red Alert, Stronghold, Age of Empire, Assassin's Creed series, RTS Army Man, Rayman, Sonic The Heg, Mario or fighting style game like Mortar Combat, Dead or Alive or Strategy game Civilzation 5, Total War series, ZERO-K, C&C, Starcraft, Warcraft series and lots more that I could make a book out of it
These kind of game is fun but not really fulfilled for me so I start to looking for more and more and more game to play

I grow up in age of Win98 and DOS so I know lot of game from that age as well

I been looking for game like School Day style as well which feature animation and voice acting and also in Yandere categories or corruption kind of game that protaginas turn to evil bastard gone on rape his/her friend style like Meritocracy of the Oni and Blade

Favroite cartoon anime is Sprite Away, Iron Giant, Akira, School Days, White Album, Overlord, One Piece, Detective Connan, and more of cartoon that focus on story (Old Disney and Warmer Brother style or abit of anime)

I used to mod some game before (Doom and Source game) so I do have mod and programming experince but it very very tiny bit compare to real game developer

I do also have dream of creating my own game as well but that is very hard to complished since making video game is very time comsuming and may not worth the effort and super complex especially my game

My dream game will be like School Day but with lots more element like explore cartoony anime town, talking with people, having family, play as your child after you old and pass away, Future age, More weird and bizzard event, Open World, Featuring Anime Cut Scence and ......SEX with changable prosition and no censord since I not live in Japan, Thrid World, fighting yourself, your girlfriend almost kill you, make choice during cut scene and lots more that I could make you sleeep

I play game for story.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ya, Hi heh I just found introdunction thread right now and so I guess it is time to let people know about me abit

If you need game tester, I am in anytime

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You are welcome to test my game (click my signature to reach the thread), I would love your feedback be it a bug report, your opinion or even new ideas.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I been keeping a eye on few website for finding the greatest game to play, I know this sound like child but this is what keep me going.
Let me stop you there.

This is a totally noble quest, and you shouldn't listen anybody saying otherwise.

Reactions: nyin

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
You mean click the picture of girl underwear? sorry I don't really know since I new to this kind of stuff

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Let me stop you there.

This is a totally noble quest, and you shouldn't listen anybody saying otherwise.
Got you, it just because I like I worry alot I always worry about everything. I can't help it but I changing

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You mean click the picture of girl underwear? sorry I don't really know since I new to this kind of stuff
Yes, it should lead you here:
It is a proof of concept rather than an actual game but getting feedback so early in development surely helps me a lot.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yes, it should lead you here:
It is a proof of concept rather than an actual game but getting feedback so early in development surely helps me a lot.
Ohhh I remember your game, I look up on your game post once but do not know it is you here. well since the game developer themself ask me here so am I gladly to help

Reactions: Winterfire