Seeking been looking for games

May 20, 2021
any new or finished games that are complete , with tags like corruption , female protagonist, groping group sex , humiliatio
control monster oral sex pregnancy prostitution sexual harassment so far i played 3 good ones 2 i didnt enjoy due to crashes bugs and 1 boring one is there anything good that has come out that is no t abandoned or in alpha beta

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I think you should be able to find these easily with basic filters but most of these types of games are in RPGM and 2d Japanese , and can you name the boring game, I am trying to create my own and can use it as a learning material

May 20, 2021
I think you should be able to find these easily with basic filters but most of these types of games are in RPGM and 2d Japanese , and can you name the boring game, I am trying to create my own and can use it as a learning material
oh no i am not saying all are bad just some that are tedious for its bad ui explaining what to do in the game its hard to find a game that doesn't wanna make you brake the keyboard
i loved the ones that make a nun into a whore i adore the ones make you lose and rewarded with sex and progression not a game over screen

but who am i to say what i like am a brainless whore wannabe who plays games

Reactions: Forcion

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
oh no i am not saying all are bad just some that are tedious for its bad ui explaining what to do in the game its hard to find a game that doesn't wanna make you brake the keyboard
i loved the ones that make a nun into a whore i adore the ones make you lose and rewarded with sex and progression not a game over screen

but who am i to say what i like am a brainless whore wannabe who plays games
then the best game would be
https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-of-rome-v0-11-1-hotfix-15-tier-biggus-dickus-games.15855/

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i been curious of Karryn's Prison does it have slavery or prostitution out of jail ?
Slavery no, though the defeat scenes have bondage. MC is captured until the attackers are "spent". No rape though, if she doesn't allow them to do anything to her (based on her Desire thresholds) they jerk off instead.

Prostitution, yes. MC can flash and do sexual favors in the bar job for tips. Again, she has to be willing to do it so you have to lower the thresholds and allow Desire to increase, though alcohol helps. And I think the next major update will have a stripper job.

May 20, 2021
Slavery no, though the defeat scenes have bondage. MC is captured until the attackers are "spent". No rape though, if she doesn't allow them to do anything to her (based on her Desire thresholds) they jerk off instead.

Prostitution, yes. MC can flash and do sexual favors in the bar job for tips. Again, she has to be willing to do it so you have to lower the thresholds and allow Desire to increase, though alcohol helps. And I think the next major update will have a stripper job.
thank you for all the recommendations love u

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin