3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
I not return diary , Because I can't find the witch
how to get to the witch ?
Go out the main entrance through the wall, follow the road past the Church, go to the left and find a man called Pet picking some mushrooms. He will run away, go further away from the church where a swamp with a alligator is, there is a vertical stump there. Interact with it.

Reactions: ermal

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Go out the main entrance through the wall, follow the road past the Church, go to the left and find a man called Pet picking some mushrooms. He will run away, go further away from the church where a swamp with a alligator is, there is a vertical stump there. Interact with it.
I didnt found the next part of the storie after the V1. Still looking for the 6 new scenes

I have found the mushroom but no one was here, i found the alligator and the stump but i cant pas them for the stump

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
Yo, howd you get around wagon at the entrance?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Yo, howd you get around wagon at the entrance?
After you get the diary you should go home to read it. This causes the day to end and the wagon should be gone the next day after you deliver the milk.

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
After you get the diary you should go home to read it. This causes the day to end and the wagon should be gone the next day after you deliver the milk.
sorry, where do i get the diary? inventory is empty after talking to Imara.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
I didnt found the next part of the storie after the V1. Still looking for the 6 new scenes

Do you have the diary? Have you read it in your house?

I have found the mushroom but no one was here, i found the alligator and the stump but i cant pas them for the stump
sorry, where do i get the diary? inventory is empty after talking to Imara.
You have to go to Imaras house, next to the bath house. Try the door, then go in through the rear window. Diary is on the shelf above the bed.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
This version is very unstable, 60 FPS suddenly drops to 30, then it oscillates and sometimes it drops even more, I don't have a top of the line card but the first version I could play calmly, this one doesn't.

NpcSteve

Jul 22, 2023
Hi there peolple. I've been playing Auril games for some years now, there have always been a few bugs and crashes here and there yes, but since last Silicon Lust update (0.33) and this new game that my game won't even launch, and the error message i get is the same on the two games:

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 903]
hr failed
at D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12Viewport.cpp:192
with error 8000000A

My current pc specs:
Ryzen 7 5800x
RTX 3080
G.Skill 8GB DDR4 3200Ghz x4
B550 Aorus Pro V2

Please help
"-Engine updated to last UE5 version
-FSR updated to version 3.1
-Added FSR3 frame generation. (hope it's work this time) ..."

Whatever they did, the game is finally running for me, with no crashes too :)
I hope the next release of Silicon Lust includes these fixes/updates too, i couldn't play the last 2 releases due to this FSR error

May 16, 2024
this game triggers antvirus and crashes my pc on star

with the lover quality of auril games ave the last 3 relises and now this i am putting an end to my finaciel support

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
With each game, the performance gets worse, but there are practically no changes in the graphics quality. Damn this UE5.
Why bother optimizing the game? It's better to let things like" FSR" handle it -_-
But after (about 5 years) we finally got at least some sort of SAVE button. That's progress ^_^. Maybe in another 5 years, we'll get ray tracing (which will completely destroy PCs :ROFLMAO: ).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes