3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
It's those ugly low-poly Warcraft models again.
I noticed that the textures have indeed become worse, and the surrounding objects (even the WALLS) are on a Minecraft level of awfulness O_о. In other words, the authors downgraded the graphics, but it didn't add any optimization. For example, one shadow setting in the ON/OFF mode eats up about 20-30 FPS; if you turn them off, you get around 40-50, but if you turn them on, it drops to 20-25 O_о. It's just terrible. Previous products were more extensive and worked better; here the author(s) simply have a careless attitude towards the product.

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
I noticed that the textures have indeed become worse, and the surrounding objects (even the WALLS) are on a Minecraft level of awfulness O_о. In other words, the authors downgraded the graphics, but it didn't add any optimization. For example, one shadow setting in the ON/OFF mode eats up about 20-30 FPS; if you turn them off, you get around 40-50, but if you turn them on, it drops to 20-25 O_о. It's just terrible. Previous products were more extensive and worked better; here the author(s) simply have a careless attitude towards the product.
That's right. Especially since Auril has a game with decent graphics, Silicon Lust. Why she went back to the "Warcraft-Whorecraft" concept is unclear to me. The graphics are very very outdated and the character models are for niche fans.

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
All the assets of the environment except the characters were taken from the epic games store, auril did not even change the map much, taking it from the free monthly distribution of epic games

Tldr

Sep 1, 2018
Game runs really bad if you have an older pc, after playing the tails of azeroth series this is really a downgrade. Also seems like Auril is more focused on Silicon Lust so I wonder how long it will take for this to be completed.

SpaceDream

Feb 15, 2018
Game runs really bad if you have an older pc, after playing the tails of azeroth series this is really a downgrade. Also seems like Auril is more focused on Silicon Lust so I wonder how long it will take for this to be completed.
runs bad on older pc - yes
downgrade - no
She use permanent rtx for light. In low preset - graphics suck. In high - very good.

test89

Jun 25, 2017

These updates have been pretty regular for a while now (one every week or so), so 0.3b might drop next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: magaclaawe
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes