[S>Proofreader] Beginner English Proofreader

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
I really enjoy the adult games on here and just in general, and someday I would like to try my hand at making one but I lack the knowledge to do so. So I want to at least help with proofreading the translations. I don't have a lot of experience doing this but I really want these games to be the best they be and get more experience as a proofreader.

I've seen way to many MTL quality translations on here and I want to make them better. Too many good games have been ruined by bad translations, and the community deserves better.

While I am new to this I'm confident in my ability. So if anyone needs a proofreader I'd be more then happy to help. You can contact me on here and I will be checking my messages regularly.

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Do you prefer any specific type and specific dislikes too?

Don't want to send you stuff you may not like

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Do you prefer any specific type and specific dislikes too?

Don't want to send you stuff you may not like
Favorites: Kemonomimi (cat girls and the like) Succubus, Anime styled, Fantasy, I really like the pixel style games (Forest of blue skin being my fav), and Ahego to name a few.
Dislikes: Gay, unenjoyable rape, insects, yandere and the over the top stuff that has a very very small niche. Also not really a fan of games with the more realistic art style.

There's probably more but I think this should give you a general idea.

Reactions: Crazy Penguin

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hey, I'm making a new free roam game and I'm looking for a proof reader, I cant dm you right since this is a new account.
I would prefer contact through discord, message me there and I can show you samples and talk more. the game is in mid - late development.
discord : assassin#5897

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Most of the time I'm invisible so if you send a message 9 times out of 10 I'm actually on, just wanted to let you know.

Reactions: Six Fingers