mininator1

Oct 8, 2018
00224-3460674016.png

Overview:
The game presents a standard HTML experience focusing on chastity and cuckold themes, featuring swift advancement towards the chastity aspect. However, this is merely the beginning.
The storyline revolves around a high school student who is in a relationship with his girlfriend. Throughout the game, they engage in discussions about the contrasting experiences of white and black males in bed.
Inspired by the chat dialogues of "SQ Cruise Ship," this game mirrors that style throughout the game.
It's purpose is to serve as an really short introduction to the "Cuckold Group Chat", offering a glimpse into the characters and their dynamics.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-20
Developer: mininator -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:

class.png Screenshot 2024-05-122.png new.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Engage in discussions about the contrasting experiences of white and black males in bed.
"The dialogues are inspired by the endless netorare debates, and various types of cuckoldry, here on the forum." lmao

sub-buzz-11769-1491815663-5c1.jpg
THX for sharing...

EDIT:
To be honest, I'd like to feminize someone else...
Why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy? :unsure:

Last edited:

wilhermans

Jun 27, 2017
I'll be looking forward to this but I hope you'll mind the typo's because that isn't looking good at the moment.

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
i would stay away i opened the online version and it instantly tried to download something that was blocked i downloaded it and again it was instantly deleted by the browswer so use at your own risk

• Hey there
Reactions: kaneeden

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
decent start. the UI can be better and the story telling could better. but as a first project, quite decent.

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
i would stay away i opened the online version and it instantly tried to download something that was blocked i downloaded it and again it was instantly deleted by the browswer so use at your own risk
you have a screenshot?

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
"End

You made it... ...somehow.
You are free like a bird. But you lost Jenny. Was it worth?"

YES! It totally was! Like this one should be GF? What a shame... Girlfriend is supposed to be someone, who must be too graphically appealing, that player say to himself "Fine, she worth all of it, what waiting down the road.", not to mention her attitude. Dude even stepsister looks 10000 times better, than that ugly, tattooed bitch!

Another Dev, who think that he do fast big money, with minimal effort (27Mb at start :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Let me know when you have a story and actual content.

If you have not downloaded this, Don't. Its is 2-3 mins long (If you read everything)

Reactions: HypnoKitten
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote