Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Barbarian (Futa MC)

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Incubus

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

miserab

Jan 20, 2018
Hello f95. First, let me apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. If a moderator would message me or just move it to the right place, I'd be very appreciative.

Now, to the meat of the matter. I am developing several ideas for VNs, and I don't know which the players of those VNs would most like to see. So, here are those ideas, with a poll to let me gauge interest in each of them.

Barbarian (Male MC)
This game would be a Conan-esque setting where you play the son of a chieftain that was abandoned left to die in the wilderness as a baby after his mother and father (indeed, his whole clan) were murdered. You'd spend the game trying to find a way to reclaim your rightful place, boning slave girls and princesses along the way while having crazy adventures. The setting would possibly include some monster girls, as well as traditional Sword and Sorcery genre action.

Barbarian (Futa MC)
This game would be much like the previous on, except that in addition to other elements, your character is a woman that ends up cursed. The curse gives her a wang like an ogre and insatiable lust. It's possible I'd make a lust mechanic that would determine how some dialogues and events go, like demanding a sex payment for some things, etc.

Incubus
This game would focus around a young man that finds out he is adopted, and that his real parents were an angel and a demon. This makes him an incubus (the male counterpart of a succubus). The game would center around trying to corrupt and influence various people in the city to do things they would never ordinarily do, like have affairs, one night stands with strangers, or even commit crimes. You can't outright mind control your subjects, but you can see their inner desires and tempt them with them. This game would include a variety of females, including humans, angels, demons, maybe a vampire, etc etc. Oh, also, Incubi (plural of incubus) would have the ability to change sexes at will, and to cause transformations in other people (changing sexes, giving bigger tits, making them more attractive, giving females male sexual organs, etc).

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
For me, both the Male Barbarian and the Incubus lines are interesting. But more on the part of the Incubus.

Do what you want most of all, though. You (the dev) are the most important part of any project. An audience are always second.

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
You the futa orcess guy too?

VN?

Renders? Stolen art?

Ehhh. Not a bad selection of settings. I'd just echo what everyone else says, but write out a couple scenes yourself and see which one you have an easier time writing/world-building.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hello f95. First, let me apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. If a moderator would message me or just move it to the right place, I'd be very appreciative.

Now, to the meat of the matter. I am developing several ideas for VNs, and I don't know which the players of those VNs would most like to see. So, here are those ideas, with a poll to let me gauge interest in each of them.

Barbarian (Male MC)
This game would be a Conan-esque setting where you play the son of a chieftain that was abandoned left to die in the wilderness as a baby after his mother and father (indeed, his whole clan) were murdered. You'd spend the game trying to find a way to reclaim your rightful place, boning slave girls and princesses along the way while having crazy adventures. The setting would possibly include some monster girls, as well as traditional Sword and Sorcery genre action.

Barbarian (Futa MC)
This game would be much like the previous on, except that in addition to other elements, your character is a woman that ends up cursed. The curse gives her a wang like an ogre and insatiable lust. It's possible I'd make a lust mechanic that would determine how some dialogues and events go, like demanding a sex payment for some things, etc.

Incubus
This game would focus around a young man that finds out he is adopted, and that his real parents were an angel and a demon. This makes him an incubus (the male counterpart of a succubus). The game would center around trying to corrupt and influence various people in the city to do things they would never ordinarily do, like have affairs, one night stands with strangers, or even commit crimes. You can't outright mind control your subjects, but you can see their inner desires and tempt them with them. This game would include a variety of females, including humans, angels, demons, maybe a vampire, etc etc. Oh, also, Incubi (plural of incubus) would have the ability to change sexes at will, and to cause transformations in other people (changing sexes, giving bigger tits, making them more attractive, giving females male sexual organs, etc).

I am working on something now, and I have an idea for a second project that I'll need to work with another dev on, but I've been toying with a third project that will feature an Incubus. So yeah, I'd love to see what you can do with that. Good Luck. I don't hate the futa idea either, just to be clear.

taopaipai

Dec 17, 2016
although the idea of playing an incubus sounds appealing, i would really like to play as an conan-esque figure on his path to finding glory. all 3 ideas don't sound bad, you could make three games, each focusing on one of the characters in this fictional world