VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Beginnings [v0.12] [Zyzonia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

StephenClukis33

Damned shame this was abandoned, it had great animations & models & an interesting plot, its always the case with these games, they make an interesting concept but end up abandoning the game in the end
  2. 5.00 star(s)

maradeanu

review as of v0.12 (august 2020)
    Feels quite short for a game that launched almost an year ago but the sex scenes, especially the text there used in the sex scenes is FUCKING BRILLIANT.
    Has quite a few different paths so i recommend you get your hands on that guide and would hope the dev will expand on the guide as the game progresses
  3. 5.00 star(s)

IamUnderman

A very very promising start. A good variety of options here and plenty of ambition on display. I appreciate that this game is primarily focused on the choices and relationship mechanics rather than grinding.

Appeals heavily to those into power play fantasies in particular.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ghostredneck

Shows promise. The story has foundation, the characters presented seem well done and the animations are nice. With effort definitely has potential to be something great. The stats and potential for all sorts of kinks are definitely there only as the story progress will we see how much is fulfilled.

Nice job so far will be watching.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I enjoy this VN. I recommend you test it out. Saying that, here comes the review.
    Renders are clean.
    The dev seems to be putting in the effort of making a story that goes somewhere
    The models are pretty sexy as well.
    Not a lot of story jumping. Which means no prolonged flashbacks, or side stories that take away from the main story.
    Please take a few extra minutes to fix some of the grammar issues. There's no need to rush. There weren't a lot but there were some.
    Thanks for sharing your work.