Pinup Completed Behind Moon Picture CD [Behind Moon]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
onetwin_01_01-L.jpg

Overview:
Behind Moon (circle) / Q aka Dulce-Q (artist) is maybe one of the most prolific creators of futanari mangas. When I first discovered futa around 2005 Behind Moon was like the gold standard. This is a Picture CD featuring extremely high resolution uncensored artwork. If you're a futanari purist who insists futas should have vaginas instead of nutsacks you'll be in heaven.​

Updated: ~2005
Developer/Publisher: Behind Moon / Q aka Dulce-Q
Censorship: none
Language: n/a
Resolution: various, mostly between ~2200x3100 to ~4200x3000
Pages: 82
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Lol the swimsuit picture was in a Ted talk about why women like Twilight fan fics and why men like futa, was good stuff =P.

• Haha
Reactions: _n3vo_

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Lol enjoy if you wish =P. Picture is at 14:24. Also a bit of a semantic point, not sure if it's a ted talk or some other conference.
how did you immediately remember this lmao

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how did you immediately remember this lmao
Someone pointed it out in the comments when I first saw it, so that made it stick in my mind lol. Took me a while to find the timestamp though. Also saw it like a month ago so it hasn't been long =P.

cudu

Oct 5, 2017
Can't we have futas with nutsacks and vaginas? Why must it always be one or the other? Anywho, thanks for the blast from the past, I remember this from my days as a youth scouring sketchy Japanese websites searching for things that just hadn't been done in America at that point.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Can't we have futas with nutsacks and vaginas? Why must it always be one or the other? Anywho, thanks for the blast from the past, I remember this from my days as a youth scouring sketchy Japanese websites searching for things that just hadn't been done in America at that point.
When they have both, usually the vagina is in the nutsack which is nightmare fuel.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (not exactly the same, but most pics can be found there):

Reactions: marine_6