VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Behind The Closed Door [Ep. 1 v0.2] [LBW]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Sad to see this was abandoned. It's really quick like not even 5 min of content

However, within those 5 min were some amaing renders. The model for the mom is perfect. Mixed with the scenarios building up, this could been a great VN .

Maybe some can run with this design.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hansa911

Wow.. I thought those were real people before enlarging the images. Very nice rendering skills. A little too much AFE (for anyone that knows what i mean / all you daz people) in that kissing scene though.. but still something to keep my eye on.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

superb renders
    true milf model
    erotic tease
    good use of set and voice sfx
    demo length

shame it is discontinued with but a bread crumb of what could have been
  4. 2.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

It's just a prologue and it takes 5 minutes to complete, one scene: a young guy and some hot looking MILF talking. And a click-to-see-next-slide gameplay. No choices or decision making. Just a preview of a game so you can only say there's some potential but little to nothing in content (2 stars means poor and this VN is very poor in content right now.) How it will turn out remains to be seen.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Great game, wonderful graphic, intriguing story (who's her for him? Patch needed) and interesting character. First release it's quite short, but it's absolutely a delicious starter! MC seems to be too much a "bad boy", I prefer a nice guy. Very nice beginning, I will play next updates for sure!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

VBoat

The most beautiful MILF to date :)

A MILF is not a MILF without a nice hairy pussy. So I was pleasantly surprised when she turned around. The artist is a genius.

All the best to the developer. Looking forward to the next update already
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dicky32

Excellent, but short start to a possibly great game. Loved the graphics, the MILF character is very desirable. The first chapter is a really short one only a few minutes of gameplay, but makes you want to see more of this REALLY soon!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

estrada777

Gorgeous older woman. This is some truly excellent work creating a very believable and still sexy older woman. Truly excited to see more of her in the future! Please don't feel like you have to include young girls, though I'm sure they will look great given your style.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

mynetgo

very good, i am waiting to next chapters !
    Quality is good
    reality is good
    history is good.
    But more and more images and events it needs.

I played it. very nice. giving no errors.

Game need young girls. between 20 and 35 years old. Graphic reality for the drawed images are nice.