Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
frem10.jpg

Overview:
(Funny enough, these past few days I was making a little improvement on the Fremen ending in photoshop that I would like to share with you guys )​

Updated: 03-07-2020
Game/Creator: David Goujard - - -
Modder: 10dlorenzo
Mod Version
: 1.2.1
Game Version: Behind The Dune [v2.18]
Platform: Windows, Flash

Language: English
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-Log:

Download: Dune Jessica revision mod

Download: Dune Jessica revision mod 1.1
Download: Dune Jessica revision mod 1.1.1

Last edited by a moderator:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
10dlorenzo First of all, great job in creating a very good Jessica/Paul love storyline.

Can I ask you a question about your mod?
Thanks to you I started to take an interest in Actionscript 3 and tried to decompile your mod with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
I am a total beginner, so I just altered text in the talker _277 script (adding some phrases in the jessica-Paul vision, translating some other answer. I managed to add another dialogue about Sin Branu after the first, but only after many failed attempts ).
When I tried to do the same to _movies_538, to add some text to the titfuck scene, it seems to work at first but the swf file does not open anymore after the modifications.
Any idea of the reason?

Thanks in advance

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
10dlorenzo First of all, great job in creating a very good Jessica/Paul love storyline.

Can I ask you a question about your mod?
Thanks to you I started to take an interest in Actionscript 3 and tried to decompile your mod with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
I am a total beginner, so I just altered text in the talker _277 script (adding some phrases in the jessica-Paul vision, translating some other answer. I managed to add another dialogue about Sin Branu after the first, but only after many failed attempts ).
When I tried to do the same to _movies_538, to add some text to the titfuck scene, it seems to work at first but the swf file does not open anymore after the modifications.
Any idea of the reason?

Thanks in advance
Ah, yes, the cursed _movies_538 crash. I have the same problem, altering the ActionScript code of _movies_538 always causes the game to crash for some reason I don't understand. You can however, change the dialogue itself that plays in the stuff that uses _movies_538 to work, but you have to edit it via P-code (the box in the right if you are using JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler). That means, as far as I know, that you can't alter anything else than the dialogue in those scenes (and you can't even add more lines of dialogue, if you have just one to begin with, you have to work with just that).
Hope that helps, and do share your work with us when you are done :)
PD. Total begginer also here, the mod was made mostly by trial and error and a lot of determination.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
First and foremost, I have loved ALL of the Jessica content (story and art) changes in this mod. I always wanted more, not less, of the intimate relationship between Jessica and Paul, but could not code in the scenes myself. You have already done a huge service in sharing this mod with others. Now, to the point of me posting today; I know that the threesome scene and Alia's blowjob was "simple" by comparison, but the Fremen Ending with Jessica blew me away. I keep choosing the Harkonnen Ending, because I like the Baron-less change you made to that scene, but I might have to go with the Fremen Ending from now on. It was great enough when Jessica was by Paul's head, but the new scene change makes this my favorite ending of all. That being said, all the Jessica endings are great, but this one really surprised me. Thank you.

(EDIT)-- Also, please do not give up on more Alia content, despite the name being "Jessica Revision Mod" ... Thanks!

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
First and foremost, I have loved ALL of the Jessica content (story and art) changes in this mod. I always wanted more, not less, of the intimate relationship between Jessica and Paul, but could not code in the scenes myself. You have already done a huge service in sharing this mod with others. Now, to the point of me posting today; I know that the threesome scene and Alia's blowjob was "simple" by comparison, but the Fremen Ending with Jessica blew me away. I keep choosing the Harkonnen Ending, because I like the Baron-less change you made to that scene, but I might have to go with the Fremen Ending from now on. It was great enough when Jessica was by Paul's head, but the new scene change makes this my favorite ending of all. That being said, all the Jessica endings are great, but this one really surprised me. Thank you.

(EDIT)-- Also, please do not give up on more Alia content, despite the name being "Jessica Revision Mod" ... Thanks!
The problem with Alia is that I almost don't have any material with her to work with. Adding and modifying Jessica stuff is easy enough, we already have lots of content with her to begin with, it's just a matter of deleting a sprite, editing a dialogue, etc. Even the fremen ending was relatively easy because the other females are kind of similar to Jessica artwise. Just had to copypaste Harah's beautiful breasts, change the skin color and edit the hair. Simple enough. But with Alia I actually have to draw stuff, instead of simply editing it, and I'm a lot worse at it. So adding even more Alia content outside of just dialogue will prove very difficult, and the result will be sub-par at best art-wise. To be honest, I was more intersted to add more Harah content instead, maybe pushing the stepmom kink with her or simply expanding her story a bit. Problem with that is that if you choose her as a fremen concubine she gets kidnapped and I don't know how to avoid that. Will have to think of a workaround.

PD. Pretty much agree on your opinions of the endings, with the new art the fremen one might be my favorite too.

iceman3624

Apr 14, 2019
To be honest, I was more intersted to add more Harah content instead, maybe pushing the stepmom kink with her or simply expanding her story a bit. Problem with that is that if you choose her as a fremen concubine she gets kidnapped and I don't know how to avoid that. Will have to think of a workaround.
There already is an in-game solution to that actually. If you keep talking to the baron before handing your wife over and turn off the shields, you can keep your wives from getting kidnapped. Although I can't seem to do that with your mod for some reason. The vanilla allows it though

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
There already is an in-game solution to that actually. If you keep talking to the baron before handing your wife over and turn off the shields, you can keep your wives from getting kidnapped. Although I can't seem to do that with your mod for some reason. The vanilla allows it though
Is that so? Didn't knew it, thanks for the info.
Perhaps that was implemented in a later update of Dune (the mod uses another mod as a base, and that one used 2.15: https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-18-david-goujard.128/page-61#post-1666188 ).
Either way, I found a very simple solution: changed the code so the girls will follow you after they meet Leto when you ask them to do so instead of replying that they are busy.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Canto Forte, if you can update the OP with this post it would be neat.

Greetings, lads.
After a few days of work, the Harah update is ready:
This update changes Harah's dialogues, turning her from a not particularly engaging character to a MILF with a mother-son incest kink who will be more than willing to indulge in said kink with Paul. Furthermore, Harah will react to Paul's progress in romancing Lady Jessica whenever he interacts with her after improving his relationship with his mother.
In regards to scene changes, both the titfuck and the sex scenes with Harah have slight changes to her face in order to look like she is enjoying herself (in the original ones she didn't seem to be having that much fun, especially in the titfuck one).
Last but not least, I made a new scene between Paul, Lady Jessica and Harah. The scene is a reskin of the Vega Hunters threesome that I already used for the threesome between Paul, Jessica and Alia, but this time around, it's animated. Hovewer, the scene itself it's not implemented in the game, since I still don't know how to add new functional scenes to the code. Thus, after a few days of smashing my head against the wall trying to find a way to implement them to the game I gave up and opted for an alternative: edit the scene in Vega Hunters itself, create gifs from the game and make a separate file using Twine 2 (a nice program to create simple "choose your own story" games) with which you can see the animation whenever you want to (ideally, after the dialogue in-game that says the scene is avaliable shows up, but if you want so simply see the scene without actually "unlock" it in-game, you can too). It's not as organic as having the scene show up in-game, but it's better than not having new animated scenes.
And that's pretty much all I have to say for now. As usual, if you find any bugs other that the ones already expected since the first version (Leto's and Duncan's gholas loops) feel free to tell me. Have a nice day.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On IT;)!!!
Thanks a bunch for putting in the time and effort to further man kind onto dune and all other galaxies out there :love: :love: :giggle::giggle::p:p;);):):)

Edit ... Done;)!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read the Opening / Original / Orderly / Overly / Obvious Post up top ...
Section ... Installation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote