Dec 11, 2018
Anybody know if the creator is working on a sequel?
No, he is working on Horror in Hongdae at the moment and has been for over 3 years now. Once that is finished, he might make a sequel for Dune. Ideas exist, but nothing concrete.

Also what happens if i reprogram the shields for the baron will he attack sooner?
Yep. Apparently you can get him to attack before bringing your concubine to the palace, thereby preventing her capture.

Reactions: afterlights

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
I unsubbed and won't update new posts of his SS, since I don't care about loli AI and horror in hongdae and there seems to be no content for BTD anytime soon. Anyways last stuff from his Subscribestar -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP and AI tests here: "Lora" and feature experiments.
Hello! Welcome to the newcomers,
I'm sharing these files with you because I have nothing else to share with your tier :) . I'll work on some to make a serious set later. Warning: it's 60% lolitas.
Password: fiction

The video is for testing some stereoscopic features with AI. Here it's a cave to illustrate the RPG campaign "Mountains of Madness" that I play to.

View attachment d77d69a41b7c49e69c92037c4194941a-Depthmap-0082-0000 .mp4

3Dbelle.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First draft of the music for Horror In Hongdae!
Hi everyone,
I'm here to share the news of these days. I'm working on Horror In Hongdae. The most visual progress is with the animations for the policewoman and the vice-president. I've just sent everything to the animator, Frank, so he can add the breathing and bouncing boobs (and put all that in the program Spine).

Regarding the music, I've received tracks from the composer, Hugo. I'm sharing three examples in this MP3:
-Suspenseful/combat music
-Calm tension
-And lastly, one that completely took me by surprise, the karaoke music.
We continue to work on these sounds/lyrics.

Audio

View attachment fe35f88a53de4ed78ac12b470c6e2717-Cop and VicePresident.mp4

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes