RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
yea, can get Jessica pregnant in future update*?
I hope so, I mean after you finish the game doesn't manner which final you choose, I think is better if we can be able to have moretopics to chat and could see the women we f@ck get pregnant and possible have the baby.

Reactions: Marzapane

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
oops, my bad. I meant sabibah. She's the one I cant get.
No, problem, here's the answer for that as well:

Did you manage to unlock the piss scene? To do that you must keep pushing the red button on her stillsuit until a new dialogue option appears. Then offer to give her your - ahem - water as an apology.
After that scene you should also have the option "Sensitive subjects" -> "spread your legs" which gets you the penetration scene.

Reactions: User_826144

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I dont know how to activate the cheat... :(

Can somebody help me i dont know where to click.
When you get to the Smuggler (chick with eyepatch) before talking to her, you will see a tower on the left of the background, simply move your cursor on said tower and click multiple times on it until you'll have activated the cheat.

Reactions: Umbra214

Esquina

Jan 10, 2019
When you get to the Smuggler (chick with eyepatch) before talking to her, you will see a tower on the left of the background, simply move your cursor on said tower and click multiple times on it until you'll have activated the cheat.
Thanks youre The Man!!!

Reactions: Duriel
4.50 star(s) 91 Votes