Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Can any 1 tell me how to open a swf file?
I've resettet my pc and now every time I open a swf file it wants to download it again...

Mar 29, 2018
Would anyone be kind enough to send me the FOR THE ARTISTS tier...? I really would like to know he's kind of work for illustration purposes and like reference reasons.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
We fucking want much more Jessica scenes !
Well, but I am more for the fremen (and the blonde girl, forgot the name).
Something that I dislike is that most scenes (vaginal) are just copied and lack in diversity, except some of the first ones.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
atm there is no .swf, which also works for Macs. :/ As soon as it drops grab that game file and use Flash Player Projector, see my last post. @Delasius you get the 'Macintosh' Projector variant, drop the .swf onto it, it should play the game.
Thank you for your reply, but my main (and only) system is gnu/linux. No DEs, only wm+some utils.
I've got a still working copy of flash player standalone. I'll use that.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Corrected my post as it can be misread.
The so-called 'Projector' exactly is the Flash Player stand-alone version. ;) At my profile there is a link to the Adobe download page in case you need it, they got a 64 bits variant for Linux too. Newest should be v32, need to try if it works with your dist.

Android version?
Most recent for Android from OP, works:

Have fun! :)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yep, it's a debug version bc froggy isn't the most prolific when it comes to texting stories in english. It's there for people helping to catch spelling errors, so he can do one more final (hopefully) version with all stuff fixed and proper text. It's actually a v2.15 (same as in OP) with texts corrected and 'debug on' to check for any mess left. Play v2.15 for the moment if you want?

Reactions: Lakan
4.50 star(s) 92 Votes